Reviews for A Year And A Day
Babe Pryor chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
this is by far my fave f/f story on p&p...thank you...xx
kaos2405 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
I adore this story. You should sell it on amazon. You really should. It's amazing.
katey chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
good lord that was excellent! my eyes are dying from nonstop reading...but it was worth it! thanks..hope u keep writing!
casey5k5 chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
This is so well-written, everything flows smoothly and I love your style of writing. You have captured Lizzy and Darcy's rocky journey to love and discovery and acceptance wonderfully.

I have re-read many parts, especially Darcy's heart-wrenching
and soul-bearing letter, it was so beautiful.

I note that you have not written anything since 2007, I know not your personal circumstances but I hope that one day you will post more of your stories as you have a talent.

I typically don't post reviews but felt I had to say something about this one...My favourite story of Lizzy/Darcy.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
This was nice and I enjoyed it.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
This was beautiful - that ending there : ) to be so lucky to have such friends like Charles for Darcy and as 'brother' for Elizabeth and a love so true as Elizabeth and Darcy and Jane and Charles. Wonderful explanations : ) amazing in depth character development!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
You know Ive loved this story so far and for the sake of smut and romance this chapter was great but apart from french kissing i dont think they woukd have gone so far...but what do i know...maybe they did in austin's virginal mind/world...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Im so happy a resolution for happieness was reached by chapter 6 of elizabeth and darcys wedding : )
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
I just broke out into a fit of laughter at the end!
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Can I just tell you how remarkably brilliant and moving this story is? I don't think my words would be sufficient, but here goes.

First of all, your writing style is outstanding! It is very Jane Austen, and very, very nice. The transition between scenes was smooth, and I really liked how you played with words in the dialogue, especially when Elizabeth is teasing Mr. Darcy. :)

I loved the development you did on various characters, especially Georgiana and Caroline. Nice take on Charles and Jane's marriage, too; I loved their family. And to think that their child is a primary cause as to how Darcy and Lizzy had to meet again! ;)

Alex Clifton was a nice addition; admittedly, I have never been fond of OCs, but I'll make an exception on this one. He is a character of depth, and his issue is something that men had to encounter a LOT back then. I felt bad for him, and I do think that he and Bingley would make a cute couple, had their circumstances been different. I guess that his marriage to Caroline was good for both of them, for they managed to earn a good companionship that several marriages require.

The best part, of course, was Mr. Darcy and his lovely wife. I love how they had this, desperate, raw need for each other that is beyond sexual and more...otherworldly. I love them, and you portrayed them perfectly from their courtship to their marriage!

The epilogue was excellent, and I loved the concluding sentence about Miss Bingley. Real funny. Great job, author! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us!
MargjeF chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
I loved your story. I found your writing about Alex very special! It was a hard time back then and social standards to gay people harsh. You wrote with respect for both. Not condoning as was the norm back then but also not judging (through Darcy's eyes). You wrote his predicament so touching! Well done!
Mimi chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
Your story had some different twists and turns that made it dry interesting. Your writing flowed so smoothly too!
JaiNess chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Great telling of this story on a tangent. Highly recommend to read.
AnnieD55 chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Fantastic story yet again! Thank you :-) :-) :-)
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »