Reviews for A Year And A Day
poser16 chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
I loved this! I binged on it, reading it over 36 hours and I do not regret it (maybe it was too short...). This was absolutely phenomenal and I loved all of your characterizations. Clifton's angst was perfectly portrayed and I loved his interactions with Caroline and Charlie. Your Darcy and Elizabeth were wonderful throughout.
Thank you for writing this.

poser16
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
I really loved this story, will definitely watch out for more of your stories xx
ImagineStories00 chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
What a beautiful story!
FinnMac chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Thank you for a wonderfully romantic story. I enjoyed it very much.
FinnMac chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
Geoffrey's fate was tragic.
FinnMac chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Sweet dreams!
FinnMac chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
I'm imagining Mrs. Bennet brandishing a vase at Mr. Darcy while he is dressed in a bedsheet. That would make a comical illustration.
FinnMac chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
Ruh roh.
FinnMac chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Caroline is such a hoot. I have a friend just like her; the first opinion out of her mouth is always a negative one. She then needs to be begrudgingly prodded into a more amiable position. You would think she'd be more trouble that she's worth, but that's not so. After all these years it's almost a game: what will set her off, what's she going to say, how long until she gives in. And at the end of the night she raves about how much fun she's had. It's a hoot.
FinnMac chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Will Clifton actually have the courage to try an "encounter" with Bingley? How would Bingley respond. He seems a befuddled sort of lad; it might go further than he could manage.
FinnMac chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
You just passed 300 reviews. Congratulations.
FinnMac chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
I would say that Caroline deserves a marriage to a man who is impassioned with someone else, but she doesn't seem to care. Lack of passion will be of no consequence to her. If she comes to the correct conclusion regarding her husband's sexuality, it will most likely be their reputation she will be worried about. Poor Alex. He will not be happy in his life.
FinnMac chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Draperies. Hahahaha.
FinnMac chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
They can't merely return to the house; they have some cleanup to do!
FinnMac chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Grrrr arrrgh. Caroline brings out my inner monster.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »