Reviews for Trials and Tribulations Revised
His Lil' Half-Blood Princess chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Is it over? NO! You have to make more! So perfect! More Sev POV please! It's like chocolate, I want more, it's so good, oh look, I'm fat!
Naniwoiutennen chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
This is really good/

I cant wait to see what happens next/

I really like what I've read so far/

Did I unintentionally repeat myself?/

Oh well...

-Nani-
WayLowHalo chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Really should update this... wana know what happens with Snape...
parseltonge girl chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
kewl
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Hm, now I see that this is a re-write. Well, I'll check out the older version, but I see that some of the reviewers say this is a better version, so I still hope to see the rest of the revision!
wynnleaf chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
I just saw this on someone's recommended list. Your writing is really very good. I like the particular way you're going about telling this story, with the flashbacks and flashforwards. Also, I like seeing this from Harry's point of view. Very touching - draws the reader in well.

I hope to read more soon. I'll put it on my alerts list.
duj chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Adult education at Hogwarts is a good idea. The place does seem mightily under-utilised.
Borolin chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
This is very touching and beautifully written, and I shall put it on my recommended fics pages, with a gold star - but I do think you could do with editing this bit to make it clearer -

The younger man laughed out loud, the elder merely smirking and training his eyes on the desk before him. “And why not? Full of iron, very good for you. Especially nursing mothers, strangely enough.”

“Someone’s been raiding the library for the medical examination,” he stated simply

I've read it about five times, and I still don't know which of them says what or whether "he stated simply" is Harry or Snape.
Borolin chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
This is very nicely written indeed, and very interesting, although I wasn't clear what Hermione's objection was to acting as Harry's researcher. Or was it the idea of somebody unqualified acting as a defence counsel?

Minor point of order, though. There *is* no McGonagall tartan, because the McGonagalls aren't a Scots family - they're Irish, from Donegal. Minerva may well have a family tartan, but it would have to be that of whatever clan her mother was from.

I suspect JK didn't know this when she named Minerva after the famous(ly bad) Victorian Scots poet William McGonagall. But like many people living in Scotland, he must have been the son or grandson of Irish immigrants.
TEC chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Your story looks really interesting and I'm looking forward to reading more of it. I'm especially looking forward to finding out exactly what Harry is studying to specialize in as an Unspeakable.
zafaran chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
I do like what you've done with the beginning of the revision. Any chance of getting more revised chapters anytime soon? It's nice to see someone attempting post-HBP Harry/Severus stories. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Emerin chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
YAY! loving where this story is going. I like how its not watered down, like with most Snarry stories. Harry has alot of character already, I can read it in his actions and his bold statements. I love that. As for Snape...I think you've just managed to redeem him in my eyes. I've been hopelessly upset with him ever since I read HBP, and though I KNEW he only murdered Dumbledore to save lovely Draco, I was still angry and betrayed. Slytherins get such a bad rap and then Sevy goes and gives people more evidence to be prejudice! ::sighs and pets Draco:: I have a sinking feeling my dear Dray won't be appearing in this ficcy. Oh well, just make with the Snarry goodness and I will feel appeased ::grins::
Shadowface chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Very nice!

Please update again soon!
Nichalia chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Awesome! This is very interesting so far! :)
Merryk chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
"Just the thought of you *not* interfering..."

Brilliant. Brilliant!

Do go on! You have made an excellent beginning.