Reviews for You Never Know
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 2 . 4/22
The note's kinda creepy, I don't have many ideas for this(I'm a SonAdow fan) so when I get one, I'll write a story
This was an AMAZING story. It really put me on edge with that jerk Ebony. Overall, this is a 5/5 ️ rating!
Skihedgie chapter 2 . 4/10
How did shadow get pregnant from a female. A male I understand but a girl!? Other than that pretty good :)
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 15 . 3/17
Loved this! One note, chao is Italian, sianara is Japanese
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 14 . 3/17
Duh, it means twins, or triplets
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 13 . 3/17
By the time I write this, you'll have posted more chapters , so it's up to you on those questions
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 12 . 3/17
You're Awsome! But I am a Sonadow fan so I typically see shadz as a uke. This is all new to me, but it's cool
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 11 . 3/16
Love this! There. You happy now?
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 11 . 3/16
How old are you? I'm 13
P.S. I don't use my real name, just the name I want
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 10 . 3/16
I know what you said, but that's just fucking- Oh, I don't know what to say. There's no way to express this rage in words.
P.S. Never thought a viewer could be tis way? Well you've seen it now, I am dark, darker than mephilis or iblis! You've seen nothing (dark chuckle and evil sneer)
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 8 . 3/16
This keeps getting better, it seems like shadz is warming up to the idea of having a kid. Also, shadz IS properly spelled with a 'z' not an 's'
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 6 . 3/16
Duh it has to do with him being pregnant! I've read a lot of other stories, so I know how things work in the Sega universe
PinkiePalooza chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
You do realize you just copied this from someone else, right?
JJWalker12 chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
Ok I know you've left Fanfiction and all but I thought I would review this story. I love this story bit more different then most stories of it's type, and I enjoy it because of it. The little twists here and there are really great as well and they make the story a real fun read. The only thing I don't like is Ebony but then again who doesn't thank the lord you killed him at the end he really needed to be killed, after what he did in the story especially chapter 10. But other then I really enjoyed it and I'm glad you haven't taken it down cause this is one of my favorites on this site.
psychoTicciTobylover99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Ur good maybe we should role play sometime