Reviews for You Never Know
psychoTicciTobylover99 chapter 1 . 4/8
Ur good maybe we should role play sometime
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Shadow welcome to the world of women.
Good luck,you'll need it.
Turbo the Hedgehog 6420 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
LOL hilarious name for a baby!
NightShadowsRage chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
This story is great, not only do you have an actual plot (people just being pregnant isn't enough in my point of view, I mean it's the same thing; mood swings, cravings and morning sickness. Is that really a plot?) you make it realistic. Men can't get pregnant. Period. Their body doesn't have the right parts. As you show in this story the babies can't even come OUT, they'd have to get a c - section.
And I'm glad you made it appropriat, no physical...relations. I don't think Shadow would let any do THAT. . . . . O.o. That's a disturbing image. *shudder*.
This is by far the best mpreg fic I've ever read.
You should make a sequel. I need to go to bed; it's 3:12 am right now.
Sibee
Krispina The Derp chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
my cat just had her kittens...this was a funny story to read
Trinita chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
I LOVED your story! It was so amazing and romantic, too! :D
Insane Brain chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Is Ciel pronounced Seal? Just a question. Great story by the way.
TaiokoKoolgirl123 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
I HATE EBONY! I want to KILL HIM! But, sadly, I can't kil him becuz he's not real... but only if he were real...
Kimiko-Chan chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Konnichiwa! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! It's one of the best stories on this sight. The second is 'Missing You'. This story is SO amazing, i've read it about 3-4 times! You should write more stories like this! It's AMAZING! Anyways, Sayonara! AMAZING story!
Mephiles 1 chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
I loved your story. it was sorta realistic.
Kamaria31 chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
*Dances with sadistic joy* Ebony DIED! *Grins like a euphoric idiot* AND! I was completely right! Twins: Girl, boy! The dream and nightmare thing is really creative I love this story! *runs off to read Sequel*
Kamaria31 chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
Oh. My. God. I WAS RIGHT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ...Cool
Kamaria31 chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
EBONY DI-I-I-I-I-I-IES!-! TWINS WOULD BE AWESOME! Girl and Boy.
Kamaria31 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Pure Genius. All of it. *Bows reverently*
Kamaria31 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Aw, "The chance to win back Rouge" He's JEALOUS! Must go read next chapter now! *Runs off.*