Reviews for A New Stranger
L5472 chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Teehee..awesome.

Off to read the sequel to this! XD
DeanFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Love it!
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
Hey I really like your fic!Good job!
EmSyd chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
Awesome.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
LOL, I love Emma's last comment. Poor Dean everyone picking on him to update his music collection.
Eleanore Elen chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
The title of your next story sounds interesting!

Great end to a great story! A pleasure to read :)
IHeartJensen chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
hey i love this story update soon!
Wildcat023 chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
I'm liking this story so far. Hope to read more soon. Though, can I make a suggestion? I think before you post the chapters, you should re-read the chapter at least twice to look for any spelling mistakes, and or grammar, ect... I noticed a couple mistakes (spelling mostly), and I thought I would let you know, and make that suggestion. I mean, I'm sure you do re-read it over before posting, but doing it at least twice (like me, I read it over twice, sometimes 3 times just in case I missed anything.) I guess basically I am a perfectionist when it comes to writing stories... always have to make sure there aren't any mistakes, even though, I do notice some a week after posting the chapter. That's what I do also, read the chapter over a few days to a week later to check for any mistakes. Sometimes I don't notice them the day I post the chapter, haha.

Other than that, it's good.
Nicole chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
PMS! I love this storey so far keep up the good work!
Eleanore Elen chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
I am liking this so far. Please update soon.
Eleanore Elen chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Your a quick updater! Damnit! A cliffhanger. I wanna know what she found! Update soon!
Eleanore Elen chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Sam needing to finish his sentences is so true! Some great lines in that chapter. Update soon!
midnight893 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
o Yes, I like it a lot! Keep going! Your going on my alerts!
actress19 chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
i like it so far update soon