Reviews for All That Matters
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Beautiful story.
Mon3lisa chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
omg, the last part...I liked the flow of well-used adjectives and although it's not exactly catchy at first...actually, it was the last line that made me go, "this was totally worth reading."

So sweet -
rin chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
fuck. this is umm...well it meets the standards of a seriously picky person. i wonder if anyone even takes me seriously when i try to explain that. i only comment like once every 2918302184 fics. XD
CrimsonMoonAlchemist chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I read too much Elricest _

I really liked this one! yay!
xofyzzil chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
M! This was awesome, and I like your writing style!
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Rowan: This is a very yummy "baby step" though. The last sentence reminds me of an Elricest idea I've been dying to write for forever. Feeling inspired by this gorgeous one-shot of yours, I'll try to go write that now. Oh, this was very, very hot, by the way.
FXL chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Short yet powerful! I love Elricest so much! This was so cute I loved the way it ended it was all around very very good! I would like if you wrote more little one shots like this one I liked it a lot!
smokingace chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That was so beautiful...my my... This is why I lobve Elricest.
EquineAngel chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hey! I know this won't be as long nor as detailed as I'd like it to be, but I couldn't bear the thought of this wonderful story going without reviews...

You know, I really love the detail that you put into this...the thoughts that you mixed with the actions, and I don't think that you need a hard core sex play between two brothers in order to make people like it. A little bit plotless, yes, but wonderufl to read!

I really have to congradulate you on your editing skills. It's so annoying to have to decode every other word in fictions, and it really slows the whole proccess down and takes from the fic when you have to check for grammar and spelling... but I only notice a couple slight errors, and I'ma REAL stickler for those things. lol..I'm so picky. (but if you take a look at my review, it's peppered with horrible lazy errors).

You know, It's hard to find someone that can put so much emotion and detail into a fic, and also be able to mix in the thoughts of the characters. Most people would end up writing more and making the fic boring, just so that they can keep the scene up a little bit longer...or others completly lack all the neccisary factors to make the stories desirable, but I think you found a comfortable median, yah?

Look, i'd love to spend a whole lot more time going over all of the wonderful things that you did to make this such an inspiring and emotional piece, but boss is gunna kill me if I'm late for my night shift again. . Keep up the great work, yeah? I'll add this story to my Faves, so I can read it again later...GREAT job, M.K. (I'm so lazy...I don't think I could write out your whole name without taking forever to finish it up and get it right.) If you have the time, sometime, will you tell me about your name? Does it mean something? Is it the name of an anime character? your name, perhaps? Anyway, great to read this, and thanks so much!

-Luna