Reviews for Glue
Kokari chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I really liked the ending of this story. I was really glad I held out till the end, because I love the last two sentences.

However, the rest of it has the word 'Dean' to many times. I'm unable to read through flowingly, because every sentence starts with Dean. Also, there's a lot of telling what dean is going through, show what he's going through rather than telling us what he's going through.

Thanks so much for writing this story :D
Annabell chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Such a beautiful story! Poor Dean...
Raytracer1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow, this was really good. It was totally Dean. Loved it!

Good job!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Heartbreaking and moving. Nice to see this view of his family, that they can actually see Dean's need for once and meet it.
TheFieryQuill chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wow, you really got into Dean's character, I can really see him downing playing his emotions like that. I liked the hug, they should definitely have a scene just like this one on the TV series.

"And Dean doesn’t know if there’s enough glue in the whole world to put himself back together afterwards" Is there going to be a sequel?

Great work!
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
wow! that was incredible. i myself never though they'd ever do that, but i love it anyway. i really wish u added on to this, but with what u have its still excellent all the same.
Soar chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
It hurts.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
An intervention. Yup, that's exactly what it would take to get Dean to open up. Loved the way you kept Dean downplaying his own injuries, saying how he'd faired the best the whole while he's lying in the hopsital and Sam and John are home. That's just so Dean to downplay his own pain and heartbreak. And then when he thinks about what his family actually means when they ask him if he's alright it was so ironic that he saw how much he was needed by feeling the necessity to not be needy. Okay, that made no sense, but I read this story this morning and am just now getting around to reviewing. All my kind words have been jumbled, but you know what I mean. I hope.

Loved this little story.

HT
ohmigodxitscel chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This was so good. You really got into Dean's head, didn't you? So good. I love 'emo moments'.
Ajali chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh WOOBIES!

This is very sweet. i love the defiant/sarcastic/denial tone of the...most of it, and then the truer pain being summed up in the last two lines - it's concise, not bogged down by description but conveys everything and more that you meant to buy the way you set it up first.

I can't see them actually showing this on the show, but we can hope ;) and plus, we need this sort of closure.

I added you to my F-list in Livejournal, btw
Onari chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Alright, I'm oficially going to cry!

Nice fic, thanks for sharing.

xx
Kale chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Well written; perfect pace; you know Dean's character inside and out.

I would love to see your insight should you want to continue the story. There's so much more to be told and you know the characters so well to write a true emo scene.
Brenny chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
uh...great job! what about a sequel?i would like to read what happend after the embrance
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I liked it. Poor Dean :( Everyone ganging up on him like that!
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hey i know you said one shot but you shuold continue, its a good story. Woohoo.. emo-ness. Ergh.

x Han