Reviews for Omnia Causa Fiunt
Xana100 chapter 48 . 7/11/2014
Agh! Just when we were gonna get some action! I notice you haven't updated this story in about a year. Whether it be from busy life, or loss of will to write, I won't judge. I just hope you're doing alright.

This is a great fiction. If you can, please finish it.
RandomJunk13 chapter 48 . 4/28/2014
I do hope your able to update soon. :)
But until then, I will be waiting patently for when you do update, k :)
You are defiantly a fantastic story teller. :)
M33sha chapter 47 . 2/17/2014
Loved this chapter! Cant wait to see what happens to Luigi.
Mewsic chapter 48 . 8/2/2013
Love the story! More than happy to patiently wait :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cherucha chapter 47 . 6/4/2013
I can not wait for the next chapter...whenever that is.
Yoshi Is Da Best chapter 47 . 3/17/2013
Good job! I really like this story and I read your author's notes so ya! Any way I really hope you can update soon because this story is AWESOME! :)
Code1295 chapter 47 . 12/17/2012
Its a Christmas Miracle! Seriously though I just wanted to say that you I just might be the biggest fan of this story. I've read it all the way through at least 4 times (no joke) over the past few years and even though I rarely review I just want you to know that I will always be there for a new chapter. You know, in a none creepy way...
Queen Sunstar chapter 47 . 12/8/2012
Wow! I have ben waiting for this update for so long! I can't wait for the next one!
XxDrMcCoyxX chapter 46 . 6/25/2012
Really good! I cn't wait for the next one, but rember to take your time! :)
Vampire Tails chapter 46 . 6/22/2012
of the best stories I've ever read!
You've got everything in here! Perfect humor, suspense, and loads of description! This story just blew me away! It made me feel like I was there smelling the scents, seeing the sights, and fighting the evils! There have been a handful of stories that were like this, only to be put on a permanent hiatus T.T! And that makes me sad! I can only hope that you will be there to see this story through to the very end! And by your author notes, I can tell that you are adamant in that, and that makes me proud! . Just looking at this story (and I found it by chance, wandering through searching for any story that so much as hinted at Luigi's darkness) makes my Lilo and Kirby story and its subsets look...well, subpar...
The part where Kaliel was complimenting on Luigi's and Gadd's intelligience (especially the end) made me laugh so hard I almost cried, and along with Windbag no doubt!
Oh, geez, I have so much more to say in praise for this magnificient story, but can no longer find the words. O.O Did this come from your great imagination? Keep holding on to it! As I say, imagination coupled with knowledge leads to gold like this!
Oh, and...
Hmm... Clairvale's (sorry if I spelled that wrong) prediction ("Prince of Darkness"), Luigi's use of the negative zone, Kamek's plan, and the fact that the Spirit of Darkness has yet to materialize... hmm... Could the Spirit of Darkness lie in Luigi? Or could he actually be...?
I had another thing too, but I forgot.. Please have the wish work (I don't wanna see Windbag like that!), and is there something brewing over in the Land of the Shadows? Oh, and I also thought the werewolf thing was quite peculiar; totally wasn't what I expected! (And no, I don't watch Twilight...)
Farewell, till next chapter!
Vampire Tails
Vampire Tails chapter 46 . 6/22/2012
NEW READER APPROACHING!
Hi! I found this story nearly a week ago, and let me just say: it is AWESOME!
I wish I could give u an authentic author review, but my phone wouldn't let me log in (again...) -.-
Oh, well! This should be enough.
And, even with the awesomeness, there are, sadly, some errors (both grammar and spelling, and a few capitalisation errors). The spelling and capitalisation errors could be passed off as simple typos, though there's one I think in the previous chapter ("ente" journey, I think you meant "entire"). Those are no big deal, but if you want to fix them, go ahead! 3
The grammar errors are the fact that you, in some places, use commas where semi-colons should be (and vice versa, like using semi-colons before a perfect passive participial phrase), semi-colons where colons would be (and vice versa), not surrounding direct address with commas, like so ("Come on, Luigi!" or "Luigi, come on!" or "Go, Luigi, go!"), and not surronding question markers (as I call them) with commas (I didn't do it, did I?).
There's also the issue of not separating your dialogue (although you've improved in this! 3 ...I think...); it's kind of confusing trying to follow along in most of the dialogue because when one person says something, someone else comes in and kinda mashes into the dialogue, if you know what I mean. There's also the part where you capitalize speaker tags when the verb comes before the name of the person speaking (though it might be an error on part of Word). Don't think I'm a nag; I used to do this too, but I realized it looks a whole lot better when not capitalized. Also, there's the part when you don't capitalize the first letter of the dialogue (when a person mashes in with the dialogue), and when the speaker tag interrupts the dialog, you say this ("Well, anyway." - said, "Let's get moving.") when it should be this ("Well, anyway," - said, "let's get moving."). And that's the end of the critic! 3
Whew... okay, now that that's out of the way...
WHAT AWESOMENESS! O.O This is one
DemiNintendoSun chapter 46 . 6/5/2012
Whoo! Update! Been waiting for this story ever since I read it. Continue, man! I'll stay till the end!
Queen Sunstar chapter 46 . 6/4/2012
I'm still here and I have been waiting for this for so long! This is great! I can't wait for more!
RedGreenRose chapter 46 . 6/3/2012
Hurray, you updated! Too bad you had your laptop stolen, hopefully you have it back.

Glad you're still here. :)
XxDrMcCoyxX chapter 45 . 4/13/2012
And Luigi STILL hasn't had his haircut.