Reviews for What the Future Holds
inumoon85 chapter 45 . 7/13/2017
I have to say I liked this story up until the last chapter! What happened to Yasha was blatantly plagiarized from another story on media minor. I hate when people do this a will not read any more of her story's
Guest chapter 46 . 1/24/2013
Awww I love it although I think ages are kinda confusing but story was awesome! You write as if you wrote the story of Inuyasha yourself LOL! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!
KINGDOMHEARTSROCKS chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I like how you stared this out yet it is pretty confusing! LOL!
Hazlov chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awesome story
warmiko69 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is good. liked it
Inudaughter chapter 45 . 7/10/2008
I applaud your efforts and thank you for the amusing tale. You deserve the award for "most children accumulated in a story" too, that's for certain!
LadyNaught chapter 46 . 6/26/2008
Great story, though I still prepher the newest one, I guess practice really does make perfect. Though one question why so many kids I mean, I could't that's for sure and haveing them be teens for the better part of a millenia it be like no thanks. Well later.
LadyNaught chapter 31 . 6/26/2008
And I though that when it happend in HP it was funny, but this was even better, one thing is that it happens to a kid but when it happens to a very very proud and stoic person it's... I can't stop laughphing.
Demented-Saix-Akita chapter 45 . 4/3/2008
That was an amaving and in-depth story, I have been reading it for the past few days and I have fallen in love with your work!

I cannot wait to read the next one!

Ta-ta for now & Ja Ne!

Saix-Akita
Sayakagome929 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
awesome.
desertedacc chapter 44 . 1/11/2008
wow. they live to see the wars and stuff...SWEETNESS!
desertedacc chapter 31 . 1/11/2008
O_O XD XD XD I CAN JUST IMAGINE AN ANGRY WEASEL!
Abandoned 040319 chapter 46 . 12/20/2007
Awesome story! I love all of the things that you threw at those two! I admire creativity like that, it is a very wonderful gift, keep putting it to work!
Shadows of Starlight chapter 46 . 11/28/2007
Why would you wish THAT many kids on anyone, adorable inu-hanyou or not! o.O Jesus... I would have stopped at three... but apparently you're braver than I am. Nice fanfiction, I can't believe I read the entire thing in two hours... *blinks rapidly* That was insane, but interesting. Good night and good write. Heh. Blessed be. -The Aqua Mirror?
Shadows of Starlight chapter 31 . 11/27/2007
O.O I've been reading since chapter one, trying to wait until the end to review, but seriously! The amazing bouncing weasel Sesshoumaru? You didn't happen to borrow that scene from Harry Potter did you? I have found this story to be very interesting and original, albeit different in ways I had never expected. I am enjoying it greatly though, and thank you for sharing. Blessed be. -The Aqua Mirror?