Reviews for Please Don't Tease
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
LOL, I laughed with the whole exploding flour thing. Dick's Day is funny.
broodyleytons chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Lirazel chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I can't even tell you how much I love the way you write Dick-you're constantly taking me by surprise and making me laugh out loud. And I just adore the idea of him being completely whipped and Mac kicking his ass. Hilarious.
LoVer18 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This made me laugh so hard.
VMars13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Great story. You really have the characters down. I can totally hear their voices in my head. And I am now a big Dick and Mac fan because of you!
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
At first I was like, WTF, Mac/Dick? But it was great! I almost laughed out loud at several parts. Like the clean square from the pancack box, ha! Great story!
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Oh my friggin' God. That ROCKED! Perfect Dick voice, totally hilarious. LOVES!
kessemm chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
absolutely great,

loved it

you write him amazingly well

update, well not with this story, because it's a oneshot, but just a general update, preferably in the gg aria because I don't read a lot of vms, because I'm only in the beggining of the second season

but you didn't really want to know that, did you?

SeluciaV chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh My God! What has happened to me? You've made me a Dick/Mac shipper now. Who saw that one coming? Certainly not me.

I adore the way you write Dick-because he's still the 'uncomplicated' Dick we know and love, but there IS more to him than that. And I LOVE seeing him totally whipped over a girl that is actually worth his time. I adored the end of "Good Eye, Sniper" but was so sad that it was, well, the end. And then I saw this and was happy to realize that you weren't going to leave us high and dry. You must write more of these wonderful Dick/Mac stories ASAP! You rock.
purpleant chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love Dick; he is just too cute! Thank you for the awesome story.
moirariordan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love it when you write Dick (snort). Spot on in character, always funny. I was giggling through most of this, so...kudos. Funny, but not over the top, perfect for the challenge. Awesome job.

SatisfactoryInfluence chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Excellent, as all your stories are. Good work, it made me happy!
origamitattoo chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
i reviewed over at lj but this was a kick ass story so here is some love...
Tutorgurltigger chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Like Dude, that was awesome and like you can not be allowed to not write VM fic! You're totally to awesome not to!

I loved it. Your portaly of Dick was spot on!