Reviews for A Familiar Fear
Everything'sGonnaBeAlright chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Hi, so I just recently started watching Supernatural (I just saw the second episode of the second season for the first time today.) and I've been wanting to write a fanfiction for it since I started watching it, so when I saw your three installments for this, (My Brother's Keeper, It's Just Skin, and this one.) I thought this was PERFECT, I was wondering if it's possible that I could rewrite and continue these stories, since this has not been updated since 2006. I'm not certain if you have checked your account at all since 2011, since that was your last update on any story of yours. If you don't respond in awhile I suppose you aren't on Fanfiction anymore and I might start working on my version of this. This is a truly brilliant idea and I can't begin to commend you enough!
Karebear119 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Awesome writing! Would love to know what happens next though! Especially when dean finds out what Sam has been keeping from him! Please keep writing!
Illeana Starbright chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
This is great so far! Please oh please upload so that I can find out what happens next!
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I love it! The case is really intriguing and the personal storyline is awesome... Even better if you would continue the story?;)

PLEASE! PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE!
CalamityJim chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I love where this is going yet have the sneaking suspicion it's been abandoned. Sad, but understandable. I love your stuff
SN1983 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
You coming back? This story is awesome! I want to see what Dean's reaction will be when he finally finds out what John and Sam have been hiding from him.
leahk80 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
i really like this one. are there plans to update?

leah
blueoctober chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
You have a great story here. Really like. Hope you plan on continuing it. It would be a shame if you didn't... Take care.
jules033 chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Hi, totally loved My Brother's Keeper and can't wait to see Dean's reaction when he finds out what he did. Please please could you let me know if your planning on updating this story any time soon. Would really love some more chapters.
BreakingSerenity chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Hey! I'd just like to say that this is very, very good! I absolutely loved My Brother's Keeper, and I was so diappointed to see that you haven't updated in over a year! I'd so very love to see Dean's reaction when he finds out what he did to Sam that time. Are you going to continue with the story?

Please let me know!
hello chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
plz plz plz plz add some more soon this is a really good fic

PLZ PLZ ADD MORE SOON
gothraven89 chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON, I WANNA SEE A WHOLE MOUNTAIN OF BROTHERLY ANGST AND EVENTUAL LOVE AND WHATNOT!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, DON'T STOP NOW!
Dark-flames chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Oh! NO! No way with a ciffie... Okay so maybe not a regular cliffie but come on... you can't just do that to poor me. Now what will get me through work tomorrow? *sad puppy eyes*

great start, I love the build up. Great asylum tag. Can't wait to see how and what happens when Dean finds out bout hurting sam and the curse...
StrGazr04 chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
UPDATE PLEASE!
Anonu chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

GOIN STIR CRAZY HERE!