Reviews for The Ultimate Love Square
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
LOL :D
Acumichi chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
such a great story _ i enjoyed every second.
animelover00094 chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
omg i finally did it ...i said and understood sasuke's statement in one breath xD i am happy and i said it in nine seconds with out mistakes xD “What do you do when you can’t take your mind off of someone, but that someone doesn’t like you, but likes someone else, but the person your somebody likes doesn’t like your somebody, and likes somebody else, and that person doesn’t like that person…would my somebody be up for grabs?"
MD1 HINATA18 chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
WOW. what a nice ending.! _
animelover00094 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
lmao I want my cookie! o btw this is awesome...so now you owe me a cookie and a LEMON!
SarahiNia chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
ahah i love the story! xpecially the ending (talk about lvoe squares)
Kurogani chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
nice
baka dark chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
this one is awesomei like the ending :)
sailormarsfire93 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
I loved the ending of this story, it was great and it was an amazing story. I hope you write more sasuhina stories _
mayurabu chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
that was awesome! no wait- you're awesome!
nickel1984 chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
sorry i didn't like it cause sasuke's a bastard and he and hinata don't fit.
packardball chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
this should be plushed in a book no jk but really i like it i really did tho i just dont se sasuka and hinita ever hooking up but who cares what i think it was a great story and i loved reading it
Yume Dust chapter 8 . 12/13/2006
It was cute, but it wa sorta rushed...
Max Doe chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
I guess the ending was ok but could of been better. All stories must come to a end. I love how the last part of the ending went and everybody was mad that Hina/Sasu was together. They should be together anyway. They fit perfect together. Sasuke doesn't need a loud mouth girl with him so Hinata is right for him. HEHE! _
thursdayMD chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
*claps hands* awesome ending! in every great love story, someone had to die; and i'm glad it was hiashi than hinata ]