Reviews for Beneath the Surface
Nightmother chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
wow. What an emotional story, I love stories like this, THey go up, then down. you had me near tears, and jumping in my seats. Well done on a great story.
Nightmother chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
well that could have gone better
Nightmother chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Someone is going to get hurt...shit
Nightmother chapter 15 . 3/28/2011
Kaiba's not going to be happy about the damage
Nightmother chapter 14 . 3/28/2011
Geez, can't Marik see that sending him off is what Malik wants!
Nightmother chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
well..that went down hill fast
Nightmother chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
:rofl: Oh dear gods. It just gets worse and worse
looptheloopy chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
Note: I can't be bothered to sort through all the mistakes my iPhone makes in my review... So let's pretend it has immaculate grammar, nyeh? ;)

C1: Amazing intro, it has so much symbolism in it- even if you did point most of it out. I like the fact it was anticlimactic (more realistic) when he threw the Ring into the water. Then he accused the water of being Bakura... LMAO! But on a serious note... *hits Ryou* Why did you get rid of 'Kura? I don't care if he hurt you, he's hot! HISSSS

Oh, one more thing. KLEPTOSHIPPING! 3

C2: I love the interactions. I don't really have much to say, except for... ENTIRE MALE YUGIOH CAST IN SWIMWEAR! *swoon* I can't wait to see how this plays out, I hope Bakura hasn't changed /too/ much though. I feel so bad for him *hugs* To the next chapter! One more thing. *throws rotten fruit at Ryou*

C3: The end notes made me snort water out my nose from laughter... LOL! Dark humour is dark. On the bright side, Bakura is a nut case!

Bakura: How is that good?

It makes you more... I dunno. I just like angst! So grr. Hurray, Yugi went back for him! :) *happy dance*

I can imagine them using the mind link to send rude mental pictures to each other when in others' company. Teehee :D

C4: Bakura just referred to Yugi as his Master. O.o Yami is annoyingly perceptive as always, I see. Stupid Pharaoh! *pokes Yami's chest repeatedly*

C5: Bakura is kind of... Uh. Blunt? I bet he looks like a drowned cat at the moment. *snicker* He called Yugi Master!

'Kura: Shut up! *glare*

C6: YES! HE IS EVIL AGAIN! * glomps Bakura* Oh the drama! And lol at Mai driving XD I like Mai though, she isn't so... Uh... Anzu-ish.

C7: LMFAO! Yugi's reaction is pure win! I LOVE CHAN!

Yugi and Mai are going to get caught like that a lot, right? :'D *eats a pastry* yum!

C8: He came back! :) Yessss! Aww, they're in bed together. *giggles* Great story Ferris, I luffs it!

C9: You have a stalker..? O.o what the frig? HIDE IN BAKURA'S HAIR!

Oh and Bakura has a hot ass... Obviously. *stares*

C10: Hey, about you not liking tea (review replies), if you add cinnamon to it and a spoonful of honey (no sugar), IT IS DELICIOUS!

And aww, Bakura and Mai are friends! Teehee. Yugi's talk with Jou is gonna backfire, right?

Malik! *squee* I'll make you toast whenever you want so you never have to deal with that wretched thing again :)

C11: NO JOU! D: You are stupid, the whole group is! Hey Ferris, this is one of those few fics that would suit MaixBakura.. I actually enjoy their convos more than Yugi and Mai's... O_o

Oh btw, Bakura covered in massage oil... *nosebleed*

I wonder if he'd pay me to be his personal masseuse... Ah hell, I'll do it for free!

C12: LMFAOOOOO! Oh wow! Horrid timing! XD LOL but at least they hooked up ;)

*hugs them both*

C13: *kicks Yugi* Yeah. Stupid. Aww, I love Mai and 'Kura's friendship! Kawai! As long as Malik leaves Mai and 'Kura alone, I don't care. (he IS sexy after all) Hell, I'll give him Yami :) TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

C14: Do you know this is the ONLY time you have ever put Anzu in a review reply? And it was to rip her. LMAO

I hat modern appliances. I once tried to boil milk in the kettle... But in my defence, I'd been up for nearly 48 hours!... Okay I have no excuse. I love this chapter... Go Mai! You rule! *waves banner*

When Bakura tried to throw the Ring. I... Err. *blushes* I screamed a string if curse words at my phone. Everyone looked at me like I was insane D:

C15: YUGIOH ABRIDGED REFERENCES! *screams happily*

This is definitely the BEST chapter so far ;) LOL! Are you trying to give me a heart attack? The drama was just... O_o

C16: LOL! Malik doesn't like Anzu :D and noooo, Ryou should be put in a cage- WAIT NO! STUFF HIM WITH ORANGE TIC TACS AND USE HIM AS A LIVE PI√ĎATA!

The Rod... A sex toy... LMFAO! And hurray, Malik is going to murder Yami!

Yami: How is that a good thing?

'Cause you're a pompous *smiles sweetly* I only like you in certain stories... But to be sure *hands Malik a spork along with a phone number*

C17: Malik doesn't feel love? Aww! Yami is pretty much dead- though I feel bad for Marik. Seriously though, if Yami was nice to 'Kura, I'd feel sympathy. And aww, Ryou is independent. *attacks Ryou* YOU STUPID CREAM PUFF!

Ryou: *pales* Uh...

I KNEW MALIK STILL HAD IT! Just because he wasn't /holding/ it doesn't mean he couldn't of slipped it into his pocket. Malik is awesome! :) But seriously, Ryou should stop being such a Mary Sue and just worship Bakura's haircut like we all do. Oh, and quit being a little .

C19: I just had a thought. Imagine if Malik found the Ring instead of 'Kura.

Oh and if Ryou has upset Malik as well... I'll kill him twice.*growls* To the last chapter!

C20: LOL! Bubblegum FTW! I feel bad for Otogi though D: *huggles* This story was friggin' brilliant! I love it so much, well done. I do hope Ryou ends up bald though, it would be a fitting end for him ;) Woo!
naru-chan 92 chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
i love every chapter! your pretty skilled in writing!
Adam-1D chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
I liked it. I really don't like Ryou and Malik now, though...
ForeverIsALongTime chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Okay, I read this story not too long ago and I forgot to review because I was too lazy to sign into my account.

This story was so awesome! I loved it, and it really was a great take on Yugi and Bakura (and I just got started on that pairing). It was realistic, and it was just so...awesome! I don't know how to describe it, but it was really great!
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Call me crazy but I for one like the whimpy,terrified Bakura.
FreshFish chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
excellent. Thank you for an enjoyable tale
FreshFish chapter 19 . 8/20/2010
Marik's getting closer to extracting the story from Malik; the whole story. Though, the yami never did lie.

This story raises intrigue, suspense, all the best of the best. Glad you continued it.
FreshFish chapter 18 . 8/20/2010
Oh bravo Malik! you cynical conniving yami.

I'm sorry I fell off the face of the planet and stopped reviewing. I was sick, but I'm much better now. Naturally I'm struggling to catch up on my reading that piled up over the last year or so.

This series had become really interesting. Thanks for working so hard on it.
528 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »