Reviews for Beneath the Surface
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
When I first started reading this, I merely thought of it as fluff and such. And that was awesome. Now that I see the whole plot and what it comes to, its been turned up to eleven. This chapter was just a lot of Malik-greatness, even if he is mischievous and his mind doesn't barf rainbows. Perhaps it is a way to make up for all the times you've had him stabbed/shot/.

When I saw 'hit-him-over-the-head-with-a-lamp sleep' I seriously wanted Malik to say 'isn't that the ONLY way people sleep? D:'. But instead he makes a pillow sculpture. Awesome anyway.

I like how Malik seemed like a very whimsical five year old - who apparently as Superman x-ray vision. Or he's being thoughtful...I like the idea of x-ray vision better.

I know Ryou had a reason to be angry at them all - I would have been too - but the thought of him having gum stuck in his hair, bright pink gum, probably, against white, is just the best. He would look good with short hair *brick'd*

My dog approves of this ending apparently; she shows her love by sneezing a giant booger onto the screen. Silly dog. And she totally thinks you should post songs that inspire you, because music inspires a lot of things. My school's art teacher plays Disney music and wonders why the sculptures turn out cartoony; like Peeps's baby-in-a-top-hat.

I send love with orange tictacs

DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
Baw, poor Malik. The gum causes him pain. If he ever does something bad, like blow up a Starbucks, Marik should use that as punishment. I can see him blow up Starbucks for some reason; its a very Malik type thing to do. And I love how Honda and Jou don't even consider the other elevator, just because its farther away or something.

I really like this story; maybe even as much as the others, just because you keep me on my toes. Every time I think I know what's going on, the story's all 'get the fuck back on your toes!'. You're the only one that can make gum seem tragic.

DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 18 . 6/17/2010
I don't know what to think of this jaded Ryou. Part of me wants to smack the ho, and yet another part wants to push his buttons until he turns into a silly gibbering mess of RAEG. I think I might smack him, since he hates Malik EVEN THOUGH the yami starts conversations now with things like 'so my light is TOTALLY getting boinked by royalty'. This Malik is like the poster boy of affably evil - I love it.

What I'm certain of is the fact that I love this 'Ryou is full of demons and hellfire and Bakura is filled of fluffy bunnies and butterflies' concept (okay, so its nothing like that - but isn't the image of Bakura full of sugar and happiness just AWESOME?). That settles it; I love angry Ryou. It's amazing. Quick - someone make him top in a relationship, it'll make reality warp and everything.

You never cease to amaze me with your different characterizations - yet they're all valid. Malik can be relatively normal or a demonic perv with great rhyming skillz; Yugi can be an outright nutjob or a taller BAMF; Bakura can be anything. If you ever turn him into a ballerina I will not be surprised.

I'm calling Ballerina!Bakura, just sayin'.

Kana (two reviews in one hour - I'm on a roll)
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
I think you deserve some reviews after I basically stopped reading this story. So I will review the chapters I missed - I have the time now, since school lets out tomorrow and my last exam was today :3

Rereading this was like watching myself get smarter. "Look mommy; you can see my pen-name change to something less annoying and my reviews get less stupid. I'm so proud of myself". Or perhaps proud of you, since it was nice watching you develop as a writer between '06 and '09 again.

Anyway, this chapter was great. If I hadn't been for lack of time, I probably would have raved about this chapter when it first came out. It really shows how different each character is between stories. Makes everyone seem new and awesome. You made Malik seem evil, yet he's adorable when he's reasonable again. And his reasons for his actions are just so real - I love it.

After all this time, I still say Bakura made a lot of Yugioh fangirls into shippers. He's just so freaking effeminate, yet illegally sexy.

Off to review the other three chapters

and music chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
Oh yeah, I forgot to say this so I'm reviewing in Chapter 19.

Chan love, ya?

Love your OC. DEFINITELY one of the best characters. :)
and music chapter 20 . 6/6/2010
That was... amazing. The best (and perhaps the only) soap opera I've read(/watched/heard).

To be honest, I kinda liked how Ryou turned out after the separation. He's grown a spine! And I agree with the fact that he's neglected a lot in Battle City. Poor him.

I absolutely ADORE Otogi and Malik here! Their persona's just... wow. Of course, not to mention Kura and Ryou.

I'm so many months off... But it did take me just a day to finish this. Great job. I love it.
Falcon Dragina chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
Now i'm totally upset because of poor ryou T.T

and great story! *_* ...and long... since the 7th chapter I was always frightened the next one could be the last. But didn't want to look how many there are o.O

well... Now let's see what other fanfics u have xD
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
NO SEQUEL? COME ON! Please do a sequel? We don't care if it's just a short one-shot sequel, PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! PLEASE! This story is just too good to allow it to die like this! Please! We're begging you! PLEASE DO NOT LET US DOWN, PLEASE!

Beyond Birthday
S.A.M.Thedragongirl chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
(I know the story's ove,r btu i don't care, I didn't hop into the reviews till chapter 10 or somethign!)

Oh, angry bakura angr at Mai for eating hsi sweets! I think I remember Bakura doing somethign similar to alittle while ago, when he stole hsi... what was it chocolate?

Bakura: Yea, the bastard practically ate half the BAG!

Y.M: That's such a lie, I only took 3!

Bakura: And that was too much in of itself!

Y.M: Your so pathetic.(SMirks in amusment)

Bakura: Take that bakc Tomb keeper!

Y.M: No, I won't wanna know why? Becuase I wasn't the one pounding at the door and trying to unlock it screaming "give it back"

Bakura: YOUR the pathetic one! YOU were hiding in the BATHROOM! With the door locked? I'm a TOMB ROBBER! Hello!

Y.M: Then why'd it take you about 5 mintues to remember you were one?

Bakura:(Going very red) DIE!(Starts chasing 'round the room)

Me: Ah, oh well. *Finds the bag that caused havoc* Oh, chocolate*Nibbles on some*

Bakura: (Whips around screaming) WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP EATING MY FOOD!(Tackles me and snatches the chocolate)

ME: (In a daze on floor)

Ryou: (Holds up a banner)

Banner: Awesome chapter, and the story came to an awesome close! I hope you have a nice day! And I hope this little goofie review made you laugh, ro atleast giggle. If not, I have epically failed! - Sam

Ryou: The End
BumblingLobster chapter 20 . 1/14/2010
Fantastic.. so amazing... _

I have to say, I wasn't sure how it would end with ryou there. At first I was a bit stunned that he seemed to b leaving without some sort of closure.. but, you know, you're right. that is more realistic and I think in the long run it's better for the story and for the characters. it would have been pretty cheesy if Ryou suddenly "realized the errors of his ways!" or something. I mean, he kinda did that.. but not in a way that bring about mass facepalmage..

Erm, anyway, I loved the very last part with Mai and Bakura. Great ending. GREAT ending. _

I'll be sad to see this fic go not that it's over... but i'm also really happy to finally find out how everything turned out. XD Ma, if I miss it too much, I can just read it over and over like I do with most of your other fics.
animeluvr chapter 16 . 1/13/2010
eek!
DarknekoKurai chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
omg ya! im so glad you finished. i really do love it! are you going to write another bakura/yugi? if not its ok. *gives you a lot of cookies* great job!
fallenangel13136 chapter 20 . 1/8/2010
I've got to hand it to you, you took this and just rolled with it! Haha incredible plot thats for sure! XD But...I say that my absolute FAVORITE part of this entire story is...Chan. Can I have him? Lol
sakura angel dark chapter 20 . 1/6/2010
wow it's great keep up the good work
j bear chapter 20 . 1/6/2010
i'm kinda sad that this is over. it's the best bakura/yugi fic i have ever read. you did a great job with the plot. chan and malik were my favorites. you gotta love malik's demented mind. LOL the gum thing was funny. i'm guessing there is no hope for a sequel? i would love to see one. it would be interesting to see what happens afterwards but i understand that you probably wouldn't want to. anywho, as i have said, great story. loved it!
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »