Reviews for Critique
Adorable~
PipeDream chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Woah...
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Wow this is fantastic! Total props!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Dawww! And he does have a tendency to dress as Ran.
X3
Jay chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
This is a really lovely little story! Very well written and in character.
Boogum chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
This was perfect.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Ahahaha, that was funny. "This is the real thing" and "Looks just like the real thing". .
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Oh, I really love this. I cannot quite explain it, but I love how they meet in the same museum, and it's the same sentence that bring out memory and the nearly same sentence which make Shinichi notices. It's ... simple, I mean not filled with something too serious or crime or many descriptions, but this story has already lovely just the way it is. I'm sorry, I really can't explain it. I only want you to know that this story has touched my heart and I like it. I like the way they don't name their relationship whether thay are a rival, friend, or ... more (but I think it's not a ShinKai/KaiShin). I like how I think destiny is what make them able to meet, even though Kaito seems to approach Shinichi on purpose. I imagine that in the future, they will meet again as Shinichi and Kaito then finally they will intoduce themselves to each other. Maybe they have already know the secret of each other, but just like their meeting in this museum, they push that aside and act as if they've just met for the first time. Oh, I really love this story ;; Please keep writing!

Kensy Echo
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
*want so bad for them to be friends* QwQ
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
If I had one penny for every time my thoughts about this were "I love it!", I'd have all the jewels, gold, and other forms of money in the world, plus the world would owe me a lot more.

In other words, I love this story. A lot.
Humanly Human chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
And he didn't notice the similarity between him and the thief!?
His reaction... priceless. XDD
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
AAAWWWWWWW!
this wasn't a sad story, at least i don't think it was meant to be, but when i read it, i swear my heart was being tugged. it felt so... i don't know, lonely i guess. i some how felt sorry for kaito.
this story was sad but in a happy way. i don't even know if that makes sense.
but i loved it either way. i have to say this is very well written and expressed.
i really wish there was a full story to go along with it.
it was just that good. so much so that i felt it would be a crime if i didn't comment, complimenting you on an outstanding piece.
this will definitely be reread a hundred times over.
well i'm off to check out your page and some other stories you've written.
keep up the great work :)
btw, this story was perfect (had to say it; couldn't help myself)
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is quite clever. Good job! I liked the parallelism!
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
juz amazing!
Jelp chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Loved the play on words that you did with this fic! :) Thanks for such a fun read. Jelp
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »