Reviews for Singing Her Down
Lili Psique chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
*shivers* Wow. It's perfect. Not too much, so delicate in a lot of meaning... The kind of fic that let the reader wanting more and more.
NS chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I never like stories that involve the death of a sweet little doggy. But I liked yours! Sufficiently creepy and mysterious. Well done.
bluetopazmoonstone chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wonderful story- extremely intriguing story line. This may be the perfect one- shot, because leaves so many questions unanswered- and only leaves us breathless with wonder over tantalizing hints. This could easily have a sequel, with Jenny (and her mother) owing the generous Goblin King. Or a prequel, explaining the mysterious comments Jareth made- “Don't you know why?” “Because I always care for what is mine” “the likes of us” and Jenny’s thought of Jareth as “a father she had always longed for.” The best fanfiction always leaves me wishing the author would write more, and your enigmatic one- shot does exactly that.
Lacessit chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
MERLIN!

-sniff- Not Merlin...[

Well, other than the fact that you hearlessly killed Merlin off [-sobsobsob-], it's rather good. I love the way you didn't say her mother was Sarah,but it's so obvious in such a subtle way.

Great! Loved it.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
*grin*

He saved her. Indeed he has been -generous-.

But at what price? I can't help feeling that he will ask for repayment further on. She does owe him her life, after all.
DeamonFruba chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
*sigh* again. Wow. That one was an eye-opener. You really got to think on it. My simple minded friend *cough, Kelsey, cough* doesn't seem to get it. ;-) But I really liked it even though I am going to spend the next half-hour explaining it.

your's truely

Deamon
Anamin chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
ooh creepy. I like how this was written. Good use of imagery. The end came together perfectly.
White Rose Withering chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That was very good, just enough detail to give it an edge. I really did like the ending, he is after very generous. It was interesting, i'd like to see more from you in the future.

Sarah was her mother, wasn't she?
Ally612 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh, intriguing. Very nicely written.
Solea chapter 1 . 5/28/2006