Reviews for Because of You A PyroRogue Fanfiction
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Sequal!
satomika chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
i also think the same thing... :)
ShyLittleDevil chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love it! ]
BlackDeath159 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
They actually did decide to shoot a scene where Rogue kept her powers(it's on the DVD) They decided to have her take the cure to explain where she was during the fight. She couldn't very well just show up and say 'I didn't feel like fighting, sorry' The director and writers were quite torn and the producers were angry
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Yuss! GO Ryro! I love it!
Sublime Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i like all these little oneshots i'm finding! nice work. short but good nevertheless!
invincible before you chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
i agree with everything you said at the bottom. On one of the deleted scenes on the DVD she didn't get the 'cure.' And if she was to get the cure I could see her doing it for Pyro NOT Bobby.
Supernatural GilmoreGirls chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I love this story please update.
debatablywonderful chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
It was pretty cute, I'll admit and the first ever Ryro romance I've ever read so...yeah.

I don't think Rogue was weak in the film though. Bobby wasn't the only reason she got the cure-infact, Bobby wasn't even a reason because she says herself in the last scene with Bobby that it's what she wanted.

And sorry, but I just had to say that..
chosenfire28 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
And I love this pairing and this story, great job.
HondaAshiya chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Ryro yumminess.

Nice work. I couldn't agree with you more, I thought it was too played up that Rogue was just so weak and needy that she had to get the curse only for Bobby. But, I could be biased because she's always been my favorite character.
Luna chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
i love the whole story and plot. especially the pairing
Lone Stranger chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
haha me likey! ;)

sincerely,

Lone (Lone Stranger)
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw that was so cute! I love this fic! I agree, I don't think that they should've made Rogue take the cure. She's much more stronger than that! They should've put more Rogue/Pyro/bobby scenes in the film!
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I agree much better ending to this scene. I loved it.