Reviews for Season 8 Redo
Okay i just saw this link in a youtube video comment of hyde and jackie,
And to be honest your writing its extremely good. I particularly love the story of the robbery! It was exciting. Thank you and please continue writing, i am trying to get my husband to print this so i can reread it like a book
Greetings from Germany
sandalaris22 chapter 29 . 8/22
Hyde and Jackie are the couple that win everything, but Fez is the best dancer out of all of them. So a tie was definitely in the works there. :)
sandalaris22 chapter 27 . 8/22
Poor Jackie. They found a way to take the edge off Hyde's frustration, but Jackie can't take her own edge off lol. I half expected her to crunch down on the blow pop the moment Fez mentioned chewing helped with tension.
I'm excited for Donna and Eric's new home.
Pls finish this i need closure
Hello this is great work i was hoping you continue the "series redo" bec im so inlove w/ how u ended s8 :(((((
Pineapple Vampire chapter 42 . 8/1
I have to admit I almost didn't read this cause the writing style isn't my fav but I'm glad I stuck with it. By the end of the first chapter I was hooked! It literally feels like I'm reading scripts of the show! I love it so much, I laughed, cried, I reminisced on the nostalgia. It was a good fun ride, I was sad to see it end. Ten years is a long time not to update and others might have given up but I'll hope and pray everyday. A girls allowed to dream right? You probably won't read this but I had to say something anyway, you deserved it. Thanks for what you gave us, I'll read it again from time to time and charish it.
Please keep writing this! It's one of my favorites :)
SuferInSilence44 chapter 1 . 4/6
i can't believe i almost didn't read this! i usually hate this kind of writing and i wasn't going to read it till i saw all the amazing reviews. after a few minutes of getting used to it, it felt as if i where watching the show. i would so marry you right now, you're awesome!
GottesBlume chapter 42 . 3/7
Oh man! There is not enough praise for this story that I can give! I recently discovered this story and it has taken me about a month to read all 42 chapters (maybe a month and a couple weeks. Like you, I have a family with toddlers and another on the way...so busy!).

I am so happy that I have invested the time into your story. It is just perfect. I truly feel that you have captured the characters flawlessly! It is like I am watching episodes of "That 70's Show" but without the horrible writing that destroyed the show. Thank you!

I know life with a family is busy (not to mention if you also have a job outside the home) and yet I feel I must beg you for more!

Your story is the best "season 8 redo" that I have yet found! I love it and I can't wait for me!
jackieandhyde4eva chapter 42 . 2/4
Awesome story! Im convincing myself this is how it ended. Thanks for the great story!
CaedenceLaura chapter 42 . 12/12/2016
Please continue this story I'm in love with what you've written. I know it's been awhile since you've updated it but I'll be waiting for more!
icantfindacreativeusername chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
okay this is how it should have ended, they should do a redo and hire you as their writer, this is golden, i cant stop laughing
Molly m chapter 42 . 11/1/2016
So, I realise you wrote this year ago, and fact might be a little creeped out from receiving this- but I loved reading your work. For one thing, you DEFINITELY made up for season 8 really well- cuteness made me want to squeal on more than one occasion. Secondly, I thought you wrote strikingly similar to how the actual episodes would gosh props to you! Thank you writing this, I enjoyed it so much, even if you didn't finish hehe.
paley.lewis chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Hello :) im catching up on the story fast as i can! i love but i just had to tell you the best joke was in this chapter it made me laugh out loud xD "i think we should go with his vows, i mean they were written by god" which fits so well with the show. Also Leo showing up made me all misty eyed. Just 35 chapters to go
HiddenMagic421 chapter 39 . 10/12/2016
Brooke and Kelso were the only pairing that Kelso ever made sense with. On the show we only ever got a glimpse of the potential that a relationship with Brooke and Betsy could have on Kelso and these past few chapters I've loved seeing her character change and the two of them get closer.

Also LOVED the reference to hyde's secret country music love.

You'd think after 38 chapters straight of this story I might get a bit sick of it but honestly I love every second. Everything is so in character and in keeping with the humor of the show its just perfect.
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »