Reviews for Season 8 Redo
Guest chapter 25 . 12/9/2021
I hope you understand what an amazing thing you have done. Those writers completely ruined the last season. I guess it's silly to care so much about a show but it sucks that you invest your time in something and someone just demolishes it. It's not even about disagreeing with stories but a complete disregard to characters, arcs, and what made this show so awesome. They did the same thing to Game of Thrones (I wish you could fix that like you did this season.) You are an amazing writer! You captured the characters so perfectly! I can see the episodes like if I was watching it on television. This particular episode with the babies, it was soooo moving. I totally cried when Hyde had that moment with Red and Kitty and he called them grandparents. Every episode has been a real pleasure to read. You gave me back this show. Season 8 bummed me out and even though I still watched the earlier seasons, in the back of my mind I knew how it ended. I read how people gave you a hard time for taking a breather and I'm sorry you had to go through that. I want you to know that I'm super duper grateful that it didn't make you stop and that you kept going. I love this so much. Thank you for sharing your gift.
kalagang chapter 3 . 8/11/2021
this episode was so good why didn’t they HIRE YOU
kalagang chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
I love it so much !
samcaponi chapter 42 . 5/28/2021
I JUST DISCOVERED THIS AND READ IT ALL IN A DAY YOU ARE INSANELY TALENTED! I CAN LITERALLY PICTURE EACH EPISODE IN MY HEAD AS I READ IT LIKE IT WAS AN ACTUAL EPISODE I WAS WATCHING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS WITH THE WORLD, IF FOX HAD YOU AS A WRITER THAT 70S SHOWS FINALE SEASON WOULD HAVE BEEN WHAT WE DESERVED. THANKS FOR WRITING WHAT THE WRITERS WERE TOO SCARED TO GIVE US AND FOR FIXING THERE MISTAKES. GONNA GO AND RE-READ THIS AGAIN UNTIL THE NECT UPDATE, CANT WAIT
Robbyn Y chapter 42 . 5/19/2021
Thank you so much for writing these stories. I'm so grateful that you've spent all the time and energy into this fanfiction, all the character's actions and dislodge make sense and everything just goes so smoothly. Thank you again for making this and I hope wherever or whatever you're doing, you're doing well.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/18/2021
I love this story. It’s so good. So sad you didn’t finish it. You’re so good, I would have loved to know how you ended it. If you ever decide to finish, I would read and review
jor chapter 42 . 4/15/2021
i think it has been over 10 years since this has been updated haha but i just wanted to say thank you, this story was absolutely amazing. i could hear the characters in my head and the plot made me completely forget season 8. you rock and i hope you are doing big things now with all this screen writing talent!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/18/2021
I was so sad to reach this end. It was marvelous. This show had the worst last season of any show and you fixed it, thank you.
I know writing these is a lot of work and it has been a while since you last worked on it but I would love to see more.
Guest chapter 42 . 2/10/2021
You won't probably continue the story and that makes me soooo sad. Your story was better than season 8 and maybe even better than the one the original writers planned. The couples, the character development, the details on every single scene of every episode you wrote it's amazing how one person has so much inspiration and can describe it well to make it understandable! It's my favourite fan fiction ever and the fact that was going to have another 8 chapters makes wanna send it to David Trainer (the director of T7SS) and beg him hire you for a reunion. I don't know why you stopped writing but if it's because of the hate comments I'll be really really ANGRY! I can't understand people who write hate comments do they wanna discourage to do sth that you love? Just if you'll ever continue I would be glad to read it. I hope you're happy whatever you're doing after all those years!
Lillypops chapter 42 . 12/10/2020
encontre esta historia hace unos dias, es increible... ojala pudieras seguir actualizando, se que ha pasado el tiempo.
pero realmente has hecho algo grande e increible, gracias por escribir estas lindas historias, para todos nosotros

saludes
judithneary chapter 42 . 12/9/2020
I don't know if you are still writing but I have a reader on this site for over 15 years and I don't know how I missed this story. Another author, who forgive me, I can't remember the name. Recommended reading this and I love it. I know it's been 13 years since you updated this story but I had to tell you I love it and if there's more, I'll read it.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/20/2020
Hi. What you have here is amazing. You made something beautiful. It’s been thirteen years since your last update, but your impact is astounding. I hope one day, when you can, you decide to finish it because this amazing story deserves an amazing end. Thank you for saving, not only the fandom, but the show’s legacy too.
zenniesjh chapter 42 . 10/18/2020
this fic is over 10 years old but I think it’s safe to say that THIS WORK LITERALLY SAVED THE FANDOM.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2020
I know this is from like more than 10 years ago but I just wanted to say that I love it :') Jackie's vows made cry a little ️
1,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »