Reviews for Season 8 Redo
icantfindacreativeusername chapter 4 . 12/5
okay this is how it should have ended, they should do a redo and hire you as their writer, this is golden, i cant stop laughing
Molly m chapter 42 . 11/1
So, I realise you wrote this year ago, and fact might be a little creeped out from receiving this- but I loved reading your work. For one thing, you DEFINITELY made up for season 8 really well- cuteness made me want to squeal on more than one occasion. Secondly, I thought you wrote strikingly similar to how the actual episodes would gosh props to you! Thank you writing this, I enjoyed it so much, even if you didn't finish hehe.
paley.lewis chapter 7 . 10/12
Hello :) im catching up on the story fast as i can! i love but i just had to tell you the best joke was in this chapter it made me laugh out loud xD "i think we should go with his vows, i mean they were written by god" which fits so well with the show. Also Leo showing up made me all misty eyed. Just 35 chapters to go
HiddenMagic421 chapter 39 . 10/12
Brooke and Kelso were the only pairing that Kelso ever made sense with. On the show we only ever got a glimpse of the potential that a relationship with Brooke and Betsy could have on Kelso and these past few chapters I've loved seeing her character change and the two of them get closer.

Also LOVED the reference to hyde's secret country music love.

You'd think after 38 chapters straight of this story I might get a bit sick of it but honestly I love every second. Everything is so in character and in keeping with the humor of the show its just perfect.
HiddenMagic421 chapter 25 . 10/10
In my opinion, Paul's "Maybe I'm Amazed" is one of the most romantic songs ever written. I love it so much and I think it is INCREDIBLY fitting for Jackie and Hyde. So I was absolutely over the moon that that was the song you picked for such a sweet moment. This is the fic that just keeps on giving. The names are wonderful.

Another bonus. I am a sucker for Foreman family moments with Hyde. And this fic just keeps dishing them out and punching me right in the feelings. I love it!
poorxbrokexcollegexkid chapter 42 . 10/10
This story is amazing! I know you've probably discontinued it by now but I spent the entire weekend reading and loved every second of it. I hope you went into screenwriting because you're seriously talented my friend!
HiddenMagic421 chapter 12 . 10/8
The mental image of that end sequence was hilarious. Because Kutcher and co. would have so much ridiculous fun with it.
HiddenMagic421 chapter 1 . 10/7
I FEEL LIKE I JUST READ THE SCRIPT TO AN EPISODE! I usually can't stand script format cause I think a lot of people don't write in right but this was perfect where has this fic been all my life!
Anon chapter 41 . 10/3
I'll hold out hope for the rest of my life that this FF will be finished one day! I found this fiction before I got to the end of season 7 and I'm so glad that I did because I can really picture the show ending this way! I can see all of the characters, scenes, and I really feel like this could have been the show. I've never encountered a FF so realistic and I'm actually super happy you did this in script format. I wasn't really so sure about it but now I don't think I'll view FFs of shows the same way again! I showed this to my friend who thinks FFs are dumb (I know, the horror! D:) and even he loved it. I would really like to know how you intended to end this, but I imagine Brooke and Kelso getting married and Jackie and Hyde getting pregnant again. For now I'll envision this in my head but I know you're a fabulous writer who wouldn't have let me down! Everyone would have been happy happy happy! Please, if you still see these reviews can you post a last chapter telling us all what would have happened if you had continued? I'd just love to know how you were planning on ending it! Thank you for this FF which I will hold dear in my heart and read and reread over and over and over again.
Maximum747 chapter 42 . 10/3
I'm not sure if this is still going, but it if is I'd love to hear more! I've read and re-read it like 8 times now! Even if you are done with the story, it's great and every Jackie-Hyde lover should read this! Fingers crossed for more! Thanks for a terrific job on writing, I know how hard it is to keep up with all the fics and life! 3
msnino chapter 7 . 9/24
hello from 2016. i do not know, if you are still reading the comments section. i just want to thank you. i have never attempted to watch the s8 and i think i never will. this ff is my canon. i have to believe that somehow you were part of their writing team. :)
HayleyMikaelson chapter 42 . 9/15
I know it's been yeaaaaars since you've updated this story but I really do hope you finish it because reading this fanfic honestly feels like I'm watching the show in my head. You just capture the essence of the show (not s8 obviously lol) and your writing is just magnificent. Anyways, I hope you've been great these past couple of years and I will be waiting for your return whenever that may be because I love this story! :)
HayleyMikaelson chapter 31 . 9/14
HOLY FUCK THIS S8 ENDING TOPS THE ACTUAL ENDING OF THE SHOW. YOU ARE TERRIFIC AND I CAN DEFINITELY SAY THAT THIS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVE FANFIC OF ALL TIME. BLESS UR SOUL.
Din chapter 42 . 9/12
Hiya :) I don't know if you still read the reviews to this anymore, but on the off-chance you do, I just wanted to let you know I've really, really enjoyed reading through this over the last couple of days. It's been a long time since I've been as totally hooked on a story, to the point where I've been staying up til 2, 3am, just to read one more chapter. I've only recently started watching That 70s Show, but I absolutely adore it and Jackie and Hyde are the standput couple for me, and having gathered the gist of what happens to them, I've already decided I'm not watching series eight. This will stand in its place instead. Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable reading experience!
Very Impressed chapter 42 . 8/28
This is a great story, and the characters have been written well, I can imagine these conversations between the characters in my mind. I love it! This takes real dedication, so well done.
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »