Reviews for Season 8 Redo
Manic Penguin chapter 42 . 3/10/2015
This story is SO much better than the crap the show gave us the last season and a half. It sucks that you haven't updated in so long, though. Hopefully you'll post another chapter/episode soon.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/24/2014
I've only read through this series maybe 5 times now. But I still love it so much every time. And a little flame of hope burns eternal in my heart of hearts that someday I'll read more chapters of their lives.
bklyangel chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
So Ive been re-watching the show because it's on Netflix and it made me nostalgic for this fic.
Jaycie Victory chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
I had a smile on my face basically the last five minutes of reading this. I love how you write Kelso. And I love you got him together with Brooke. I really liked their dynamic. But I also loved the much needed drama of this episode. It added depth and introduced a new flavour to the mix.
Jaycie Victory chapter 28 . 8/28/2014
Another funny, sweet episode that could have come straight from the show - if they'd done the last season better. You must put so much time into these... Oh - and Shirtless Hyde Tally: 9 :D
Jaycie Victory chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
Shirtless Hyde Tally: 8 and a very enjoyable ep.
Jaycie Victory chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
I'm not crying... I'm not... I'm totally crying.
Jaycie Victory chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
:D :D :D

Again, absolutely hilarious. And pregnant Jackie is adorable! Lovely episode. PS Shirtless Hyde Tally: 5! Actually, let's be honest: not only shirtless but wet in a towel?! We're going to have to count that as 3 points. So, Shirtless Hyde Tally: 7. Call me crazy, but I'm beginning to suspect fan service... for which we all thank you.
Jaycie Victory chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
The end credits scene... :'-D Actually crying with laughter... Wow! Twins! Gosh, Jackie's gonna be huge!
Jaycie Victory chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
I am in love with this episode. It addressed so many wrongs of season 8 in the best possible way. Adored the Jackie/Donna scenes. Their friendship at its best. Loved that the gang all came together to help Jackie, especially considering how crappy they were about her graduation in season 7. Jackie and Hyde as partners in crime again. Kelso flying into the leaves.. Funny, smart and sweet. You rock. :)

PS at first I thought, hmmm, not sure I buy Laurie as Homecoming Queen... unless of course all the guys she slept with voted for her... oh, wait! Now it makes perfect sense ;)
Jaycie Victory chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
You write Jackie and Hyde as partners in crime *so* well. Love it. That's when they're at their best in the show. And I guess they're having a girl, since you're keeping the name under wraps :) BTW, I notice Hyde was shirtless again - I make that four times. I've decided to start keeping a tally. Love how you are progressing Fez. Wasn't sure about matching him with Laurie at first, but you've made me realise it makes perfect sense! Hope we have more Donna/Eric soon. They were badly underdeveloped in the last few seasons.
Jaycie Victory chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Hmmm... I'm noticing a running theme of Hyde having his shirt off... I approve.
Jaycie Victory chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Soooooo cute.
Jaycie Victory chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
KELSO:

Yeah but what if Hyde like pokes the baby in the brain or something?

CUT TO DONNA WHO HAS A HORRIFIED AND DISGUSTED LOOK ON HER FACE

CUT TO FEZ AND LAURIE WHO ARE MAKING OUT

CUT TO ERIC WHO IS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY THEN STOPS SUDDENLY.

ERIC:

(seriously) Oh my God. Maybe that's what happened to you Kelso.

I laughed for about 30 seconds at this... and then kept laughing out loud later on. This episode was comedy genius. Are you a screenwriter? You should be a screenwriter!
Jaycie Victory chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
I literally just shook my head at how good this was. Seriously. Your writing is turning me into an embarrassing gushy fangirl. This was so. freaking. good. Every scene, every word, every action could have been from the show. And not season 7 part of the show - i.e. where it wasn't quite as good - from the show at its height.

Fantastic Kelso-centric episode with lots of gorgeous Zennie. Makes me curious where you're taking the character. Very little Eric and Donna at present - guess that's to come. Can't wait!
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »