Reviews for Season 8 Redo
annwafflemaster chapter 42 . 5/2/2020
I love this story so much! I feel like you stuck to the essence of the original characters but still let them grow and develop as people. You did a much better job on this than the season 8 writers. I can't wait to read more!
lucia chapter 33 . 4/25/2020
I refused to watch season 8 because,thank god, I heard the reviews. So, this fanfiction is my ending to the show!
lucia chapter 35 . 4/24/2020
I'm not even joking...im obsessed with this fanfic! the writing could be professional.
BbyKakes chapter 42 . 4/19/2020
Girllll this ff is the only thing that keeps me going ahahahah it’s sooo good. Hope you update soon xxox
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
Exactly how it should of been its PERFECT
kloradori chapter 42 . 3/8/2020
Well, it looks like this story is pretty old and most likely not going to be updated again (but I followed just in case).
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it and am glad to have some sort of closure for these characters after how the show ended on a disastrous note. It was cool to see something written similarly to the show's format and, while it allowed the characters to grow up and start to be adults, you kept them in character with their silly shenanigans. Thanks for writing :)
Rubysummerstriesagain chapter 42 . 3/7/2020
Oh my God. I absolutely love your story. I cant wait to read the next part
thats 70s show lover chapter 42 . 3/6/2020
I recently found out about this and i can't put it down! Even though its been a while, I hope you continue to write. No pressure though! I just think this is super well written and i hope there will be more
Jill chapter 42 . 2/14/2020
I don’t like fan fictions but someone recommend it to me so I decided to check it out. I love it. The best part was, it’s something that actually would happen on the show. Most fan fictions are over the top garbage (sorry I just don’t like fan fictions all that much) but this was perfectly written. It sounds like something the characters would say and do. I can picture everything perfectly. Someone get a time machine and figure out a way to get this on the show.
magically-strange chapter 42 . 2/12/2020
My god...
This is, without a doubt, my absolute favorite fanfiction of any fandom EVER. You literally made my dreams come true. I was crushed by what season 8 did to Jackie and Hyde, but this...this was so well written, I could actually see the episodes in my head!
This is canon. Now and forever. I know it's been forever, but I will always hope you'll finish this awesome season 9, even though I already got everything with Jackie and Hyde's wedding and kids! You rock like the 70s!
Obdulia chapter 42 . 2/2/2020
It was long time since iodate... I went back to this fic and still it is the best of 70's show I read. I hope, you will be back sometime and finish it.
tigerwu98 chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
Hilarious and sounds just like an episode of That '70s show! Still, you could have added Kelso falling off the washer and dryer with a loud THUD! sound!
ChronicallyChill chapter 42 . 12/31/2019
I just binged all of these chapters in one day I enjoyed your take on how the plot should have gone so much
An honestly everything read exactly how canon episodes played out so it was fun hearing everyone’s voices.
This fic made me very happy
milijv chapter 42 . 12/21/2019
thank you so much for taking the time to write a proper end for that 70s show. everything is SO in character. I think you really captured the characters.
you've created something AMAZING and that makes a lot of people happy! I really, really appreciate it and I know last update was a decade ago, but I still have hope that someday a new episode will be released.
I do understand that you have a life outside of this ff :) hope you're doing ok!
miliv chapter 40 . 12/20/2019
this is one of my favorite episodes so far. it's hilarious yet moving. ngl, I cried when Eric and Donna were saying their vows
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »