Reviews for Sharing a Thought
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is really great! There aren't enough friendships fics with these two. But, I am wondering, what exactly is a "golden tamagopan?"
azab chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i loved it
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Heehee, that was funny. Jun-kun was so noble, and the parts with Asuka and Dai-kun were funny. Though, I HAVE to ask, what in the name of sugar is the "golden tamagopan"?
No More Fanfiction for Me chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aw...that was really sweet! I'm glad it wasn't yaoi, I desperately HATE yaoi! And I'm glad you didn't have anything mean to say about innocent characters...like Chazz being a complete jerk or Jaden being an annoying loser...you showed their good sides and I really appreciated that. You're also good with similes and metaphors. Good job! :)
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Ooh, this was awesome! I like the fact that you chose to follow the manga instead of the anime - I like Asuka so much better in the manga, she isn't so...Mary-Sue-ish. Good job keeping everyone in-character as well. Thanks for writing this!

ReaperRain
Frozen Mercury chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Aw, that was sweet, despite the few flaws in the story that previous reviewers had already pointed out. Overlooking that though, it was very good.

Keep up. :)
Snodin chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Finally... A Judai/Manjyome BUDDY fic. I hate typical yaois.

This was so worth a read. Few people around here make Jun a nice guy and Judai a tolerable character all in ONE fic. And their personalities were totally believeable.

I like this story so much, I might just add a similar situation (Manjyome helping Judai pass grades) in a fic of my own. And if I do, I'll give you all the credit! _

*Adds to faves*
nevermore199 chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
Aw, nice work! This was a great story.
Spirit Summoner chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
I read your review. It made me sad, and then it made my happy. I think i have a solution - I will not post again until you start to not fail at math. What do you think? Good idea, huh

Now, let me tell YOU something:

I have exams. I have to get excellent grades. I have to go to Uni. But in order to do that, I need to revise. And guess what? I'm supposed to be doing just that RIGHT NOW - but I can't. Why? Because YOU posted! So of course, I pushed aside any and all work I was doing, raced through my other e-mails, got comfortable and read through your story.

So no revision has been done. Which is why I am trying to write this as quickly as possible which accounts for well, the review generally I guess.

It was *amazing* Really. (Your story, not my review). And the way you managed to work in so many other characters without moving away from the plot at all - just, wow...

I have this goofy smile on my face and fuzzy feeling inside. It was so relaxing - just perfect to relieve all the stress...It was simple and yet wonderful - simply wonderful!

You are still so young but your talent really far exceeds your age. You really are getting better with experience, although I will always love your early work as well

I love you as much as I love ice cream (that is very, very much. Tis one of my favourites and so are you )

Love you forever, Summo-chan*
DancingKirby chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Not quite yet! You'll have to wait for next week! But he will convert back soon enough.

I guess the teachers really ARE stupid, huh? They totally didn't recognize that it wasn't Judai's writing.
JunAsuka chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Manjoume being kind to Judai?

Not in amillion lucky this wasn't yaoi or else I'd make an even bigger colorful vocabulary.
Radi Berra chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Misawa dyed his hair white? Weirdish. And Daitokuji's soul makes an appearance? And Manjoume is BLACK THUNDER? Gasp! I need to see it! Curse my computer's slowness and anti-downloadness!

Anyhoozles. Excellent! Juudai's thoughts about how the information must have seeped into his brain while he slept on the book made me laugh the most. I wish info really did seep into my brain that way. I'd be a friggin' genius. I love reading stuff by you, you're amazing.
Spirit Summoner chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Guess who your tenth reviewer is? Oh wait, you can see my name at the top. Well that has gone and spoiled the surprise, hasn't it?

Oh poo.

But, this is supposed to be a review, so I need to do some reviewing

Chazz is so sweet. He loves Jaden really. He does.

This was such a sweet fic - you could really feel the sentiment and the thing that came across to me most was that Chazz cares, even if he doesn't really know how to show it.

What a really nice guy. And he's clever and cute. Even if he is sometimes cranky.

Chazz clever, cute, cranky and erm, kind? No wait, let me change it - caring. Chazz clever, cute, cranky and caring.

I need to bash my head against a wall. Please excuse this appalling review, I'm 'revising' and my brain is numb.

With love always,

Summo-chan*

P.S. I want the next part too
Saq78642 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Well done! Greart fic!
Ada Lee chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Your review request does work. I really wanted you to write the sequel. So here I am.

Although I am a Jaden/Chazz shipper, I like non-yaoi ones as well, as long as they are IC. Their love/hate relationships is interesting as it is.

Even though I said it several times already; I still want you to know your are my favorite GX author.