Reviews for Jesse's Past
ShrummyDummy chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
This is so cute! I love how freaked out he gets over the thought of being away from Susannah! I really hope you write more, they're so cute 3 :)
genber0398 chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
Please update some more!
genber0398 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
I LOVED the way you did this chapter
babygirl555 chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
Hi

i read this story ages ago so i thought i would read it again and i saw u haven't updated and i wondered if u were goin to carry on?

i really hope u do, ur really good.

babygirl5
Dude1991 chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
hi, i've only just sighed up, but i have read lots of stories, and your is defently one of my favs...i love the fact u made jesse cry, i don't know why, but that made me cry (just a little lol. i hop you carry on i really wanna know what else jesse thinks.

babygirl5 xox
Vicky May chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
You've tapped into Jesse's mindset very well - everything he did, it was really JESSE. Some poeple take the person but dont get into the character, but you really did. A good peice of work.

What am I saying? It was frickin AWESOME! god I sound like my english teacher! lol!

xx
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
It was extremely different, but that's just what makes it unique. I love it so far, though. Please, keep writing.
ticklemecutie chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
make the next chappie now nownownow! plz.

-katie
1fanofthemarauders chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
omg that was a mean teaser please put the next chapter up i am addicted to this story plz hurry!
monkey chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
i'm enjoying this. jesse's point of view is so interesting.
ChestnutBrumby chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
Can't wait for more updates! Be careful driving, there are real idiots out on the road, and I hope everything is going well with the boyfriend!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Ah, nice sweet reunion :D

The conversation between Jesse and the charming doctor made me laugh like crazy.

'Why would I knowingly eat meat that hasn’t been cooked properly?”'

He stared at me for a couple seconds before continuing. “No running, no sex—”

I stared at him in astonishment. “I’m not... I’ve never...” I trailed off, trying to find the right words.

“Wow, I wouldn’t go around admitting that.'

Love that whole part!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Aww... what a sweet chapter. And heartbreaking, Jesse not wanting to leave her... must read more!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
I'm really glad Jesse didn't forget to worry about his horse during the fire. Little touches like that make this fic very keeping in tune with Jesse's character.
ChestnutBrumby chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
So special that she would rather me have live without her, so that I didn’t have to die to know her - favouyrite line. Beautifully put.