Reviews for My body, my hell
Dead Hero chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
What fucking episode does Katara give fuckin birth?!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/25/2011
its trua and dhanis kid isnt it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
im a girl aqnd that sounded painful to me. and also
Lord Melkor chapter 44 . 1/10/2008
O.O

O M G!

what an ending! i really thought it was all over for zuko. it's incredible how clever aang was, yet he really seemed in character. congrats!

ps: very evil of you to make a sequel. teasing us with more cliffies. la. well, i must admit i do enjoy the twists...
Liooness chapter 45 . 1/7/2008
can't wait to see the sequel, thank you for your wonerful stiry
Kuroi-Hoshi chapter 45 . 1/6/2008
Aw! I can't wait to read the sequal! Love ypur work! Oh my gosh does Zuko and Katara's relationship get any better in the sequal? Haha anyway loved it I will totally read the next one! Keep up thegreat writing! ~~Loves~~
Dee Lee chapter 45 . 1/6/2008
Aw its over? :( Have the sequal up soon!
Blue Arrows chapter 44 . 1/5/2008
i was almost sure zuko would get captured... oh well score one for aang. it was good, i like the 'this is not over' haha
Zuzu Fangirl chapter 44 . 12/31/2007
's all i can .
Liooness chapter 44 . 12/30/2007
oh, suspense. Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next
janedoe401 chapter 44 . 12/29/2007
AH! The only bad part is that I am left hanging again!

But it's a good finish. Hahaha! Loved the part that they were expecting for Katara to lash out but instead she hugs and kisses them both. Aws!
janedoe401 chapter 33 . 12/29/2007
He thought about that for a moment and what it said about him. If his frown could have deepened anymore, it would have. She was attractive. Yes she was very attractive. But in all of his cravings for her body all he wanted was her warmth, her comfort, and her love. Even if the last part was never to be admitted.

Ah...it's fics like these that keep me going...Thank you so much for continuing your fic! Truly love it!
Kianna Aoiro chapter 44 . 12/29/2007
good chapter,i really like this story...cant wait to read more
hiccup9192 chapter 44 . 12/29/2007
not done yet i hope?

or at least a sequel. ill admit 44 chapters is getting a little lengthy
lw chapter 44 . 12/29/2007
*claps and squeals* Woohoo...it's not over! Anxiously awaiting another update! ;)