Reviews for A Day in the Queen of Kei's Court
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is a very exquisitely written piece of writing I enjoyed. Thank you.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ohhh wow! It was such fun to see how a day goes in the Kei court! But what happened to Sekki and Suzu? But I'm amazed you covered so many characters and still got it to follow sooo beautifully! It was very well done, and a joy to read!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
nice job.
klv chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Thanks for writing this! I love Juuni Kokki, and wish more people did. This was great, and was very interesting and entertaining. I was grinning for most of it. I only found one typo that changed the meaning from what I think you actually meant, and I only tell you this because I think it was good enough overall to merit a typo fix, and that was "She had chosen to meet him in the least informal of the meeting rooms..." I think you meant to put "least formal..." fix it if you want, you obviously don't have to, it's your fic.

Thanks! Great fic!
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Well written, wish there was more in-depth story of the relationship.
SakuraAyanami chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
hehehe i really liked this fic. I liked it even more when i saw that it wasn't a keiki/youko fic. I don't have nothing against him, but i just never really saw a romantic conection between them... now with rakushun... hehehe after i saw that blush when youko saw him in his human form i just knew they were ment to be _
Two Cents chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
What a beautiful story with dead-on characterization and great pacing. Thank you so very much for writing this!
hanjuuluver chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
loved it! just not enough of this pairing out there. actualy, come to think of it there aren't realy many fics for this anime either. it's so sad... anywho, great job! I think you managed to get in both the political aspect that Youko has to put up with while around ministers as well as the part of her that she can express in... other ways... *grins evily* wonderful fic! thanks for taking the time to write it up.
solar wings chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Awesome. But one point stands out, in Higashi no Watatsumi, Nishi no Soukai, Enki named the kid Kouya.

I think Kenro Shinkun was a name given to him when he was living in the central country, waiting for Shouryu to fulfil the promise.
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
it's a cute fanfic. I loved the ending with Rakushun and Youko curling up together. Good job.

sarah
Carrie Asagiri chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Aw this is a really beautiful fic about Youko and Rakushun! I love the way you managed the canon of the story and characters. And how you show their relationship! I love it!
regie27 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
*Does first review dance*

O_O I didn't knew you liked JK! And better yet, that it inspired you to write an awesome fic. You have a natural knack when it comes to character description because each and every one of them come through vividly right as we know them, even to the smallest of gestures, such as Keiki's customary solemn stance and Rakushun's whisker wiggle. Great topic, flawless execution and I enjoyed how you managed to describe the attraction and the relationship between Youko and Rakushun in a tasteful yet engaging manner. Now after this great story I don't know how I'll gather the courage to do mine! Kudos!