Reviews for Amnesia?
pansy25 chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I love the story, its too bad its abandoned but it is still a refreshing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Pls update
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
OUCH! poor Athrun . Pls udate
falconrukichi chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
oh ! why must the best story got stop in the middle! i know i'mkinda late to review, but, gosh~ the story quite interesting! i hope if one day u have a heart to continued it, no worries..i'll be there for u!
FushionAC chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
twist celebrity's name was your specialist don't ya?

it's been three years, I dunno you gonna update it or not, but still I'll do review, hoping you'll continue..

1. Athrun didn't brought any identities? so Cagalli no nothing about his Identity. it's odd imo (chap 2).

2. In the newspaper, even Athrun in high position, no picture of him?

3. Athrun will be honest or still keep it to Cagalli if he in no amnesia condition at all or what? what Cagalli reaction, would she thing athrun only took advantage of her in purpose aim higher position?

so far it's good plot...no need long time to put it in hiatus!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
I'm glad you have updated.. please update soon.. suteki! take care..! I'll be waiting for your updates.. ja ne.!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
wonder what'll cagalli do when she founds out the truth abt athrun hehe update soon!
tick-toc-tick chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
bah, right in the face. Good story so far, Athrun is going to get killed when Cagalli finds out. O god lol, i can't wait for that chapter. Anyway hope to see more soon.
vegetasprincess1 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
good story. hope u update real soon
Prince-in-Disguise chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
This is very interesting! I especially like how the story started out with Athrun hitting his head and then Cagalli thinking he's got amnesia!

Athrun's keeping up the deception, huh? Well, with Cagalli's temper, maybe that is the safest way for him to play it right now! Haha! Poor Athrun!

I like plot and everything!
neji447 chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Nice chapter and Nice ending with athrun punching him! Yuuna really deserves that! Update soon .
Dark In The Eyes chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Pimped XD Update soon
Kandida chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Yeah you updated!

Punch him Athrun! Kick his Xss!
shiloah18 chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
lol the titLe reminds me of the movie.. "A WaLk to Remember".. haha.. XD

jaa! ;3
shiloah18 chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
exquisite..

DurrandaL..

if that's what happened then.. Cags is worth what she is right now.. she got everything she has right now without the heLp of her otou-sama.. demo, with her godfather.. suteki! _

*faLLs over Laughing* so that's why DuLLy toLd him aLL of those stuFf.. lol XD nice way of promoting someone.. lol XP

woOhOo Athrun! he's promoted! XD

oh yeah.. he's definiteLy yours, Cags..

Ooh.. so GiLbert knows huh?

oh boy.. now he's done it.. did CagaLLi hear the "Athrun ZaLa" part? uh-oh.. O_O

d*mn Yuna.. Cags is not sLeEping around! XC

nyWeiZ, yay! finaLLy! Athrun's fist and Yuna's face have coLLide! XD suteki deshou update! jaa ne in your next instaLLment! ;3