Reviews for The Return of Mewtwo
Ramses chapter 26 . 1/16/2013
Brilliant performance. One of the best stories here containing mew, mewtwo and ash!
Sole exception I didn't like was Kara! I really don't like OCs, they only distract. In compensation the bonts between mewtwo and mew, aswell as mewtwo and ash were accurately described, thumps up for that.

I give your story a 9/10. Very good work.
Thanks for your fanfic - and god bless you.
fireclaw239 chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
i agree with stackerwlf. you do,in fact,NEED, to make a sequel
ficgenie chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
great story
Sgt.Shank chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Fantastic. Freakin Flantastic.
slowwriter chapter 26 . 7/8/2008
would really match i mean the song and the complet story is to say it with the words of the ninth doctor fantastic.
StackerWlf chapter 26 . 7/1/2008
I love this story so much. You just have to make a sequel.
Rai Science chapter 24 . 6/28/2008
OMG! THIS IS SO GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! THE SUSPENSE OF THIS AWESOME STORY IS KILLING ME!
Rai Science chapter 23 . 6/25/2008
this is good. update please. when are they gonna learn bout mew2's rampage?
slowwriter chapter 23 . 6/25/2008
keep on working really nice and i like that Team Rocket helps ahs . really good idea.
Lipana chapter 22 . 6/17/2008
Haven't you guys notice that Jessie, James and Meowth usually have more success doing heroic/legitimate work?
Red One1223 chapter 22 . 6/17/2008
Too many cat puns! Make it stop! So...Team Rocket's on the good side now, or what? I'm starting to get confused...Anyways, thanks for updating and I'm glad that Mew is alive!
ZanzibarZim chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
Mew! (sobs)

I feel so bad for Mewtwo too. Every time he's happy, something comes along and ruins it. Now he's right back where he started and hates humans.

Update please!
Jorlinda chapter 20 . 6/6/2008
Oh no! Poor Mew, she's my favorite pokemon! Taking that hit for Mewtwo and dying! Will she be okay?
GirlWaterShaman chapter 20 . 6/6/2008

MEW!

How could you kill her?

Please tell me she wasn't the last...:(
GirlWaterShaman chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
UH OH...Giovanni's gonna do something bad...XP

Mewtwo should restore Ash and co.'s memories of the first time they met him aka the first movie. :)