Reviews for Cherry
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
love it
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ahaha, awesome. Wow exactly!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Haha that was great. "Wow." Of course Ed's a good kisser! This was really cute and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tomazine chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Sorry about the anonymous review, although that's my username- my computer's gone weird and won't let me access the login screen. I think it's trying to protect me from the terrors of FF, nihi!
I have a strange weakness for *comedic* fluff like this, and your summary was strangely compelling, so I was like ooh read read read. It was a worthy expedition, I must say.
I liked it very much, especially the Noodle Incident- if you're a troper- with the indie rock band. And honestly, I could see this happening. If, you know, if not for Winry. I like Winry, and the EdWin ship, ne, but. RoyEd is, like your summary, strangely compelling. I don't know. (I'm a yaoi fangirl, I cotton on to the first slash ship I see. Really. :)
I'm going off on tangents now, aren't I?
Jonathan Wretch chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Sequal please! Awesome story, loved it!
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'd be saying wow too ./.
Downdilly chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very cute! Funny, though, that as I was re-reading for the ump-teenth time, at the bottom was an ad for cherry trees...
WainGuy chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow. That was awesome! Was it fun writing this? Cause it was a hell lot of fun to read!
deceiving reality chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
omigawd. lmao! that was hilarious!
X-Feli-Chan-X chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
eehehee! I love it! So cute! :) Somehow as soon as I saw this was a Roy/Ed and with the name "cherry" i knew the stem thingie was gonna come up. hehe, I was right. *drool*

Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Okay i'm gonna die from laughter! Thats so funny! Poor Roy
poke-the-kitty chapter 1 . 1/8/2009

Awesome fic.
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
that was freakin adorable! haha i love ed.
Chef B chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
i lov
FMA Al Lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Hey that story seems familiar to Daen's comic!

Except it was Roy kissing Ed in the comic.

I loved your story it was so cute!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »