Reviews for Life
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
omg this is so good! :D I remember feeling sad when I thought Jack was going to die, because he's such a great character, and then the dynamic between the 9th Doctor and Jack and Rose is brilliant! And I love the TARDIS's POV! :D
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awww. so sweet!
HadaGracia chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
*mile-wide smile*
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Yay! I love it! Don't think I didn't miss that little look the Doctor gave Jack at the end of the epy. It was really quite funny! Great story!
Cameron chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
hehehe, I like how you filled this plot hole. The little side jokes/digs as well as taking the concept of musicdancing in the TARDIS to a more emotional level. Nice way of saying "welcome to the TARDIS, hands off the blond". .
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Ah, how very true! Tis wonderful to be alive...that episode had a brilliant ending. Of course, poor dance-hating Chris Eccleston looked like a twit, but it made me grin all the more. Bless them all! *grins* I'm gonna go off and dance now...
LJQ chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I loved the episode "The Doctor Dances". I like how TARDIS helped out the Doctor and Rose. And how Jack gets that Rose is the Doctor's. The ninth Doctor and Rose are great.
LilCosette chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This fic always makes me grin :D