Reviews for Carte Blanche
Storyseeker chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I enjoyed reading this fic, and was dismayed that you hadn't written a conclusion to it! Btw, who was that figure in chapter 1, who was in the tree sobbing at the Penevies? That was never revealed.

Would the Pevensies be continously plagued by visions/dreams of where they should have gone? And what about Aslan? If the kids were meant to be there, to go to Narnia, then why didn't he show up like in their dreams or something, asking them why they didn't go?
floppyearsthebunny chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
the faintest shriek come from the next room.

oh! freaky, what does it come from? why are strange things happening to England? What has happened to the Professor?
Princess Lucy chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow I love this story ,and it is interesting how you made them not go to Narnia,I do hope it plagues them and they do go
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I had the feeling someone was writing fanfics about the Chronicles, but I never knew they were so many! This looks like a GREAT what-if story (I've done one myself). Can't wait for the next update!
Capegio chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
You can't escape the wardrobe, Pevensie children. spooky fingers It will eetchoO! Ph34r it, yo! xD
Capegio chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
Whoa. Ed cleaning the whole house was...surprising. His room reminds me a little of mine.
Capegio chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Haven't been following this, but I don't know why not. It's lovely. I love how the professor seemed to be expecting them to go, and when they didn't, he was all upset. Nyee. Also love the wardrobe's change - it missed its chance.

Also a little significant that Susan led them away from the wardrobe, no?
Doctor Madwoman chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
All that is Narnia is falling down around their ears! A good take on what would've happened if the Golden Four hadn't gone into the wardrobe! Oh, I read 'Smile' and it was excellent! Who would've thought that Clay and his 'old man kung fu' (As Omi and Ray put it) could go so very far off the edge.

And you're going off to college? Well, good luck and don't go insane in the halls of higher learning.

Have some digital fudge and waffles!

(Throws treats at you)

~Doc
H Max Marius chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
' What have we done? she though in horror. '

Hmm... what is missing here? A 't' maybe? D

Okay... I had to pick!

Very very good! You've got this strange, familiar yet not vibe running. I am really looking forward to further chapters! (I have definately infected you with Epic-itis!)

I'll do a detailed sweep through the copy you sent me for any further 'little' fixes! Looking forward to CB4.

hmm
amitai chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Me, I loved it. Please continue it - I can't wait to find out what happens! I love that you (appear to?) have made Edmund your main character, I LOVE Ed...

Please update as soon as you can!

Lol, vedetta x
guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Oh, I love this idea. I've never even thought about what might happen if the children had never gone to Narnia, and I can't wait to see what you come up with. I hope there's a lot more Edmund in the future (he's my absolute favorite character). I wonder if they will eventually get into Narnia, or maybe Narnia's magic will start leaking into the real world and the White Witch will start to control London...or maybe not. I don't care, I just want to read more of this wonderful story. I can't wait until the next chapter. Please update soon!
H Max Marius chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
Hm...

Not sure if i like how you handled the flashbacks/memories... I've always viewed bolds, kind of like all caps in an e-mail...shouting... I think you'd be okay with just the italics, afterall, flashbacks are thoughts. For me anyway, it made a tough read visually... I ran something similar in Chapter 13 "Falling" on my story, but I avoided the stylistic type changes -for the most part.

One suggestion might be to put thoughts in 'single quotes' and memories in italics.

Oh well, guess that kills my idea that Edmund got in, and needed to be dropped somewhere well away from Narnia to stay out of trouble... :-)
H Max Marius chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Interesting... You've peaked my curiosity... the only question is, how long can they keep running from Narnia before Aslan catches them? :-) And then what?
Lady of the Earth and Swords chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh, I love this. Not just submitting the first review, but your fic as well. You have a very intriguing first chapter, I'll have you know, and you've sucked me in. Very well written, of course, and brilliant plot. Keep writing, I'll keep reading!