Reviews for Baka
Hotaru Himura chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
aawww i love this story! its so cutee. i love kaoru ":DD
SRAS9 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
's ... , !
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
this is really good. pls update
hikaru chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
hi, do you still plan to continue with this story? i'm finding it interesting and wouldn't mind to see how you would end it. maybe a couple more chapters just for closure? hehe.. thanks! )
kitsune-jjang chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
it was cute... and long! i like it that way... but think it was too long. anyways, good thing you're a filipino... makes the reading worthwhie and be proud of. where do you live in the philippines anyways? take care! yngatz po!
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
wah! why did u stop there! [yei, pinoy!]
Littleryokot chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Oh My Gosh! You must continue with this story it is so good!
jean chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
kenshin is so blind. why can't he open his eyes? heh, but love does make you blind. then again i don't know if it applies to this situation. so what is up with kaoru?

please update this story. this is one of the most interesting works i've read. don't give on this. it a captivating story and i must say i'm hooked. don't just leave it as it is. i'll be looking forward for an update soon.
nightfight chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
I love your storie it was great!_
icyblossom3 chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
damn it. please update more and soon please!

this is a very great story

i want more
alwyzme chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
Its killing me to figure what secret Kaoru is keeping. I like the intricate laid out. Its weird that Tomoe is a bit clueless and insecure because to be insecure one would have to know the reason. I am throughly enjoying this story and can't wait to read the other chapters.
ixchen chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
i like it. can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
panda-apple chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
ah! when are you going to update, yo? in my opinion this is one of the best i've read, sure there are a few errors, but not anything major. keep going with this, yo. when will kenshin get his head out of his butt and realize koaru's feelings and why she is going to such great lengths to keep him happy? i need to know when kenshin and kaoru are going to get together and what will happen to tomoe when that occurs? please don't abandon this story. i really want to know what happens in the future. so i'm begging you, down on my knees begging, that you update, yo. laters.
icyblossom3 chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
is kaoru going to date that Takeya guy

is kenshin going to be jealous in the next chapter?

update more and soon please

i can't wait!