Reviews for You're Talking About my Boys
ladygodess27 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Yeah i agree and vaniot shut up bitch! Missuiri was being mean to dean and she wasnt motherly at all! Dean is never full of crap either!.dean is the best and he didnt need missouris crap! Anyway missuri was wrong thats fact! Vaniot your a dumb bitch! Dean is the best!
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
First of all I like this story! As to Misouri being mean to Dean I just think she's being motherly. Let's face it Dean is full of bull and hides behind bravado which she can see through so she doesn't stand for any of his crap. Even though he's respectful and obedient to his father he isn't very respectful of other authority figures. I thinks she is just being the mother figure to Dean that he needs.
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I know what you mean. I didnt like that Dean was getting scolded either. But then i thought, well Dean doesnt like to be pitied. If she tried to talk heart to heart with him he'd probably block her out anyway.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This just made my heart bleed. I loved the tree analogy it was great not something ive seen written before and ive been reading nonstop for over a month here now. I see its complete that makes me a little sad cause I would have loved to see Missouri hit him with a spoon for being so dense but it was a really awesome story.
RejectingReality chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hey, I'm reading all your stuf and i'm loving it.

This one is very good. You managed to redemn misouri a little bit, 'cause I din't like her too much at the end with the way he treated Dean.

I like the way you express what Dean may be feeling, these are some things I think he may feel and you put it perfectly. So much angst. I love it!
Asmodean the sly chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I thought that was a very accurate depiction of the situation, Missouri was harsh to Dean in that episode I like your reasoning behind it. This story does go well with 'It's time you listened' and I hope you write more like it!
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I still say that Missouri should just slap John already. Maybe then he'll finally come to his senses and see what his doing to both of his sons. Now that my rant is out of the way, lovely story. Missouri's voice was just perfect. Hope to read more of your stories in the future.
shywalk chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I agree, I was confused with what Missouri did to Dean...while on one had it was amusing, it was odd, and to a point, mean. Someone told me that the felt she picked on him to take his mind off where he was and what he was dealing with. I liked your version and I think you're right too...sad, but true
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Ha ha ha. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tezpin chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Reading this, I could really hear Missouri's voice - you've pegged her tone really well. And I love her insights into Dean, and how she realises that he's the damaged one, rather than Sam.
EmSyd chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Awesome. Loved it.
Isobel Swan chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
'The two of them, they’re like trees. Sam is a young tree, he grows in the shadow of a maturer tree, it protects him from the worst of the wind but even so he bends and bows in the wind and when the wind passes, he gradually stands tall again. Dean is that mature tree, sheltering the sapling, but he can’t bend in the wind any longer. One day that wind is going to uproot him and he will crash to the ground and nothing will fix it.'

That is a wonderful analogy and accurate way to describe Dean's psyche. A wonderful character analysis. Keep it up.