Reviews for My Fatal Reality
HeysU chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
So sad... I want to hate you for doing this to poor Sora, but... I like his teddy bear. No really, good job, good start. I'm gonna read the rest now.
Airka Yumeko chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Awwwww the ending was so sad...*sniff* you're gonna *sniff* make me *sniff* cr-cryyyyyyy wahhhhhhh T.T
I was an amazing story though, just goes to show you don't always get the happy ending I suppose, but still...TT
ChibiRealm chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
To sad of a story (though I couldn't stop reading it which means it was good). Btw. It would be half brother if they share the same mother but not father. Step is when there's no blood ties just marriage.
Emriel chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
lulz. it'd be funny if it turned out that sephiroth was riku's father and that sora had a different dad :D...

or maybe that's just me trying to over analyze things. anyway. am off to do some research work _ . got 2 hours to finish it wish me luck _
ChaseTheDarkness23 chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Wow! What a surprise! Loved how Squall/Leon was Sora's brother! :D teehee, I actually thought it was going to be Cloud at first xD SoRiku forever, so sad that Sora feels so depressed D: but it's amazing, I can't stop reading!
miskris95 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
oh please please please please please please write a sequill!it was such an awsome story! maybe squall could somehow live and sora and riku could be together cuz thats a really sad ending!
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 22 . 2/22/2010
love the story to bad theres no sequea
ectotechgodhead chapter 22 . 2/22/2010
awh man that was so sad...I had tears running down my face. I wish you would make a sequal, it sucks about Sora, Riku and Cloud. Man it really makes me wonder if Sora would wake up. I know its just a story but I still wonder like an idiot xD
BRP chapter 11 . 1/22/2010
I was not expectiin squall to say that at all. I was totally surprised by that.
Purgatory of Endless Twilight chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
aww... it was a great story... u shud write a sequal
Azrak chapter 22 . 7/13/2009
I hate you with passion how can one wright something were Sora has to face such pain and suffering and then leave him a lifeless shell of his once former self! YOUR SO MEAN! *sobs*

But! It was still a terribly well written story and I have sadly come to love it. Bravo!
BigIrishKing chapter 22 . 12/12/2008
And here I thought this might end happy...Oh my God! I am seriously balling right now! This has to be the most depressing, heartbreaking, loving, awful story I have ever read! But, why did I like it? I just...Can't believe how well you wrote this. It takes a lot to make me cry, escpecially over a story, so kudos to you for acheieving this! But seriously...I thought it might end well, but no...That had to be the most sadest ending I could have though of. I officially hate Sephiroth. But, hey, great story and I liked reading it!...For some odd reason.
Rockinpandabear chapter 22 . 11/22/2008
holy crap...I..am just...like crying here. Wow.

Aww,I guess I shoulda know considerin that it was an angst fic. I'm the kinda person who loves a happy ending ya know? But my gawd, poor Sora and Riku. Well...I'm glad Sora escaped his horrible world but...holy crap. He's with the SHADOW! *breaks down* *regains control* You've blown my mind, which means your amazing. Angst fics always get me {.

Cookies andkudos to you. Gawd, I seriously wasnt expecting the end.
alina chapter 22 . 9/29/2008
wow. That's all I can say about the ending of this chapter.

It made me really sad!

My gosh! Tragic! TT

Riku... abandoned Sora...?

In a way i suppose!

but wow! Strange grammar, but WOW!

sad to the maxx sorta o.o

you rock! keep up the good work!
Innocent KH chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
ok seruisly am really upset now.

am like on chapter 5 right and u tell us "Hohohoo, people don’t think that this story will be full of scenes with Riku and Sora making out somewhere... This is an angst fic after all. It just hasn’t started yet… 8D :really evil laughs:"

so i go: wat? its already angsty and i feel all upset and kinda depressed.. how could it increase! so wat does this clever girl do (AKA me)? i read the reviews...

AND am so upset, its like i feel my heart is like crushed! Y oh y do they say "sad ending" "romeo and juliet" and stuff about leon and sora dieying. i kinda hope it aint true but so many ppl are angry so i guess it is.

sniff sniff. oh how i hate sad ending...sniff snif...

THERFORE i have to sadly say that if i want to continue with my life witohut thnking of y and how this story makes me feel sad and probably cry in the end, i have to say thta i cant possibly contine reading this story...stores easily have an effect on my mood so am sorry...

Y did i satrt reading if i knew it was angst? cos i had hopes that there would be a very happy ending for poor miserable neglected sora and am VERY VERY curios as to how the mother died (i assume? right? i still dont know) and who the other person in the pic is (my guess is roxas but i could be rwrong. and it could be that the father killed both mother and child! hehehehe i bet u am wrong! sniff sniff).

anywas, i have read two of ur other stories and they are simply amazing. and i have to say even this, but am too upset right now to thnik staright! lol. and i havent even reached half way through the story...

...

lol, i just skimmed half the last chapter and i was wrong. leon is the bro not roxas! hheehehe

... oh noes! i just SKIMMED the ending...so sad! sora goes haywaire or sth! but i doent understand anythning or how he got there or became like that and am gonna try to forget the ending...sigh...and sadly this sotry!

BBUT doont lose hope my friend, u r a great writer and i will contineu to read ur amazing kh storeis...that eh ehm ehm ..have a happy ending! lol

sorry this review is long..sigh...i didnt realssie it was this long...)