Reviews for Little By Little
amd5551 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Awww this is the best chapter by far. Thanks for continuing the sequel. Despite the hiatus, i do hope the writers are enjoying their life. This story is great. Hell, it would be fine even if you ended it like this or with just a few chapters. We all know there is a happy engagement ending thanks to the previous story.

Thanks for writing!
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Wished you'd have carried it on :( it's a great story
emme chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
i can't wait to read the other chapters even though there's a possibility that there won't be any. the plot is intriguing and very sex and the city esque, which i'm not complaining about.

i'm not well-versed on the x-men universe yet i can't help but notice how judgemental rogue gets. the insecurity, i can handle and understand because, well, who wouldn't be? however, the way she heavily judged remy for talking about his past with emma is bordering on cruel, considering how no one's ever judged her for her past. idk. i guess i feel sorry for the guy for having to put up with her temper haha.
Razzeeberry chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Please finish the story cuz i really liked it!
Marie Rogue chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! I have read it atleast a once a year for the past 4 years!

just a question:

is this story ever going to get a new chapter!
Merr2 chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
I never understood why this wonderful fic was abandoned (
Mindy1996 chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
AW! Dat's to sweet! Please continue writing!
SassC HiJinx chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I realize that when I started reading this it wasn't finished but I didn't think to check ahead to see that there were only five chapters. Talk about disappointment that the fun and games end at Christmas. But that's my fault for not preparing myself properly.

Anyway, I loved this story and the one before. I love that it (the authors!) doesn't take itself too seriously. It's got cliches abound but it's absolutely fun to read. Is it too much to hope that the story will be picked up again? *crosses fingers*
scribblemyname chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
I loved this and the previous fic completely. This last chapter was simply fantabulous. Would love to go into raving detail, but I'm always lousy at that after reading over twenty chapters, so next chapter, 'kay?
allyg1990 chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
Fantastic. I also love the illustration on deviantart- Remy looks especially great. ;)

Good luck for the changing periods of your lives, I hope you'll revisit this story soon, (Hey, it's only been a few years!) as the fanfiction world desperately needs great authors to update. What we get nowadays is just not quite as good. Anyway, all the best, and I really hope to see an update for this amazing story waiting in my inbox someday soon. :)

allyg
Yezabel chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Dear writters,

Im speaking on behalf of those fans of your writting who are still patiently waiting for an update of this amazing story.

My adventure with ROMY fanfiction started with MixnMach, so Im sad too see Little by little on probably permanent hiatus.

I understand if you changed your interests, we all change over time but could you leave a note saying what are you doing now, Or where we can find your other work. Even if its not ROMY I would read it because I know that you will give my captivating stories with hot-blooded characters.

I hope you hear my plea.

Yours Yezabel
Shayrose chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
you should really finish this...

It's really good.
Santa Carla chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
When I first stumbled into this fandom "Mix 'n Match" was one of the first fics I read. Thousands of stories later I still think it is one of the best written fics I've read.

The plot is entertaining and original, the characters are well-developed; really it is just amazing.

Please, please, please update!
Doesn't Matter chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
It's been over a year since this story has been updated... I miss it dearly :(
romyantic chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Although I'm new to x-men fanfictions, I've read quite a number of them and nothing get's me like Mix 'n' Match and Little by Little (but I also adored house of cards and tumultuous). It kinda reminds me of all the Brit comedy I read. The plot is enthralling, the writing is astounding and I love how their personalities stay true to their comic book counterparts (though I felt Bobby was a little off, but still darling). I'm a little confused with the time frame, with Mix 'n' Match ending six months later and Little by Little beginning two weeks into the relationship (presenting a few contradictions). But it does nothing to change the fact that both stoires are epic. P.S. I LOVE how Remy maintains his exorbitant libido and hasn't fallen into the mushy over-sentimental boyfriend role.