Reviews for Obsession
SofiaPuffergirl chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
It's just too much! I've read this story so many times I could probably recite it from memory. The feels, they are everywhere!
I know you posted this so many forevers ago, but it remains one of my favorite stories in the history of ever.
Just, thank you for sharing with me. :')
GuardianNature2012 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Wow! I can still feel goosebumps, amazing! But I would have really wanted to see a fight against Rockman and Dark Rockman...

Besides that NICELY DONE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
You know what's totally strange? I feel really bad for Dark Rockman. I mean, something had to have happened to Rockman for Dark Rockman to be created. Dark Rockman is part of Rockman's soul.

All the same, this was a fabulous story! Kepp up the amazing work! :)
Scarlette Bee chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
GAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I was listening to Promise from Silent Hill the music box version while reading this, and I was shaking by the end! OMG I also started hyperventilating as well. You did an amazing job, and I especially love even though there was no actual fight scenes other than torture, my interest never left. Excellent work!
Cindy M 19 chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
i love the history. are you going to make a sequel?
True-InTha-Blue chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Wow... the rare and incrediable hard to find Dark RockmanXRoll pairing. Thank you and please please make another one!
Sailorjj07 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
It was great, but I think I would've liked it better if maybe Roll came across Dark Rockman again and he told her why she was special...

Or something like that.

It was still good though.
Anzu-zen Kazama chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
Fantastic ! Excellent ! I love your story ! Please keep writing!
Miyo-chan02 chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Kyah! I love this story. Actually, I'm not really into drama genres cause I don't know, I just prefer comedy. But reading this, changed how I observed the genre drama, I say that it's really great. I loved how you described things not going straight to the point. I love this! Please make more stories like this. Thanks! Keep it up!
Love Inc chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Aw, kawaii ending, I really loved your story, well written, please keep up the great work!
wakka02 chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
Cute story, I have to admit. I don't usually rate anything for non-action types but this isn't bad actually. Nicely done :)
Nyago chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
That was adorable, and I am shock it didn't get as many reviews as it should. D: Either way I love it~

~Nyago
jade destiny chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
This is a really cute, sweet story and I LOVE the angst. I think it ended well, but I think you also could have produced a GREAT multi-chapter story out of this plot. This story could have turned out to be an EXCELLENT angst story if you continued on from here and have Dark Rockman return and bring about a whole bunch of twists and turns.

The story is great as it is but I personally think that you could even bring more to this story and make it even more angsty and dramatic. It's a shame you aren't going to write a sequal of this.
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Hey Y.M. :) great ending to yet another great story. :) Mega finally admits his true feelings for Roll. :) AW. :) It was a cute story all in all. :)

Great Story. :)