Reviews for Eating Habits
Truly Sherlockian chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was too adorable. Great story.
Cherry chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I loved this story. I will bookmark it and read it when i'm sad. Thank you.
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
It'so cute!
Matteic chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm eating right now... Gives a new level to the story.

I can really see Pippin asking all that, and Strider answering in the way you wrote. Guess the logic of men and hobbits is very different :)
Hallolo chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Lol I love it! Thanks
Emily chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
What in the name of the Great Cabbage is the Great Cabbage? : ) Very interesting story, that. Strider's method of eating makes sense for a Ranger, but for anyone else, it's just strange. But hey, that's ok! Rangers are like that. : )
Snowthorn chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I also like pumpkin seeds after they have been slightly baked and have a bit o' salt on them. Very nice.

This was cute. I thought it amusing.
Liv Tinuviel chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
haha i like it

pippin is too funny in this and i like aragorn's answer
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Pumpkins have seeds? Of course they must! Valar I feel like such a townie *hangs head in shame*. That is a scene I can picture perfectly. Aragorn getting quizzed on his eating habits by the hobbits. Priceless.

Keep writing
cairistiona7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Another entertaining story! Aragorn's relationships with the Hobbits are fun to explore and you captured all the characters well. And I liked the explanation for the way Aragorn eats-have to say I never really thought about what the Rangers' eating habits are nor how they developed, so your take was interesting and very plausible. Fave line: “Yes, but do you like them because you like them, or do you like them because you have to like them?” Yeah, that one had me blinking a few times, too, but it's a very good, very sensible question!

cairistiona (who likes both sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds but likes whole wheat bread because I have to like it.)
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
You've got them all very in character and i love the way Pippin goes about getting his answers. :)
frqfqff chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I love this piece. You have a masterful style, and the concept of Aragorn's nomadic behaviour has always fascinated me. Well done!
cesc girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow this was very funny. Most one shots I read are pretty bad but this was great. Pippin was wonderful in it. Anyway this was absolutely hilarious.
Tirnel chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
interesting..I really enjoyed it..i like sunflower seeds but not pumpkin.

Rangerofthenorth
grumpy123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Strider is right, he has to eat what he likes first because he might not get a chance to later. That is why, you should always eat dessert first.