Reviews for The Father, The Son
More!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 12 . 1/19
Please Update!
BloodyWolf83 chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
That was a awesome story I loved it please continue please
Yuukilover chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Plz continue soo!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
o-o ahhh more _
Aristania chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
Poor Sesshy! Update please!
Silverclaw the Destined chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
To lazy to log in.

I love this! Please continue!
Nitinha56 chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
This story is beautiful... OHHhhh why did it have to die... noooooooooooo!
KatzeIason69 chapter 12 . 7/25/2009
wow thar story was awesome hope to read more.
Rai Science chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
this story is awesome! i love it! i love how sesshomaru interacts with naraku, though i truly regret an dhate what a total bastard inu-taisho is. oh! when sess is rebuilt

(which i now think will help make him stronger and rebuild the selfesteem taisho-teme destroyed) he should meet up with taisho and inu and kill them both! update now!
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 12 . 9/1/2008
what about inuyasha. he couldn't have given up that easily...

ASOTA
Jumbaliah Squishy chapter 12 . 7/29/2008
OH MY GOODNESS I can't believe u would just leave it like that, I want MORE!(CRYING)please undate. I think this is one of, if not THE best Nar/Sess stories I read. (sniff) I feel so sorry for Sesshy he was crying poor thing. But now he has Naraku to love him YAY! OH and how broken is Sesshy going to be, the I'm so withdraw into myself that I'm just an emotionless doll. The depressed don't care about anything anymore. OR will he still sorta be himself. Will Naraku still love him if hes not himself anymore? Oh and one more thing, Sesshoumaru still has his wip ability right? I love that thing. Can't wait till the next chapter. BYE!
Incognito77 chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
such a great story i had no idea what would happen please update soon, what about inuyasha will he be back
yukiim chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
Luvin da story, keep it up!