Reviews for Fast Food Fiction
sh4dee chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was pure genius! Absolutely hilarious, and the fact that there were no characters OOC made it a perfect fic really.

Loved it!
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
O. I loved your idea! Maybe you could write one with all three schools going out together?
Platinum Pair chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
that was so funny:)
pearlshadow03 chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
I like hyotei on KFC !
gnn chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
I luv hyotei better
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
Love it! hahahahah! Very funny, although I am wondering what's going to happen if they ALL go to the same place. That's just a thought!

Love it. More power to you.

Rai
ShinoYuki chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
I love so funny n i like how tezuka shut d chef another 1.
aPeurDeFISH1412 chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
That was SO Hilarious! I love this chapter! Go Seigaku!

A fancy restaurant certainly isn't fast food but that just made it all the more funny since they don't know how to act at these types of stores.

I had no clue what goose foie gras was (although I could have easily looked up foie and gras means fat).

Escargot... I feel reaally sorry for Horio. Snails are just gross. When I look up pics of escargot for my flashcards, they just totally gross me out.

But that was just so funny. ...lol... aah...

Ganbatte! Hope to see you write about the other schools!
Dazed Dreamer chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Nice! I had no idea whatsoever what 'escargot' was so I WAITING to see what it really was. Like Momo, I also didn't know that it'd be an insult to ask for ketchup. Thanks for that little tidbit! X33 And Tezuka...if only you knew how wrong you were...

More updates soon? After you do all the schools you want, maybe you could have like a mixed school outing. Regulars from different schools eating together? Should be very interesting.

Glad you updated!
LiQuYu chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
LMAO! I cracked up while reading this! Ah It's funny that it's was technically Shishido's fault for getting food on him... lol... Certainly very enjoyable to read. Jiroh is just too cute Keep writing Happy Holidays!
Dazed Dreamer chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Another VERY ORIGINAL story I loved! I especially liked the Hyoutei one, which isn't much of a surprise as they're my favorite team.

But anyways, will there be more updates? Good job!
Frozen Mercury chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
LOL, I loved all three chapters! Can't wait for more, so please update! _
Ria Sakazaki chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
update soon!
SilkStar chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
I definitely think this is the funniest chapter so far, though Fudomine comes in a close second. Cant wait for seigaku!
Serah Villiers chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Fudomine are my favourite, and this was a great chapter. The Rikkaidai one was good too, though...but now I want a Yamabuki one...

Fun story, hope you update with the rest of the teams too.