Reviews for Thief
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I love this story!:) I didn't think I'd like the team as thieves at first but you got each of them just right AND you included anyone who's ever been on SG-1. I liked that. It would've been a bit too crowded on the show but I've always wanted to have them in one place and it works here. Please give me more!
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw... Interesting too. The view of Jack, I mean. Is he going to have any redeeming features?
Too lazy to log in Hawk Stout chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Yay! I liked this. Is it a one shot or are you continuing it? I like how ALL the members of SG1 are there.
Silver Midnight chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I really like this. I like how you gave each character's motivation, and the end line is hilarious. I like Jack on the show, but you made me hate him, and that's an awesome talent.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This was strange and really wonderful. I especially liked that last line. Loved how everything got twisted up and yet stayed the same. Fantastic fic. More please.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
::grins:: I love this story and have read it before but apparently didn't review... maybe I did on another site... anyway good job!
Terelou chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Welcome back and with a really cute story! I like it. Does this mean you are going to finish your other stories and that we will see new stories from you? I certainly hope so.!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This is different! ANd I like different. :)
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Interesting start, especially with Sam and Daniel's background history together (although I am a Sam/Jack fan). Poor Daniel, having to compete with senile Jack, heh heh. That's what you call competition - or is it rivalry? I'm not sure if anyone has commented on this, but Tealk is actually Teal'c and Sherry is Sha're (although on the Stargate movie they spell is Sha'uri). Otherwise, very good.

I look forward to more :D
Chas54 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
There's more, right? I mean your not, going too leave's all hanging are you?
Max designation X5452 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
i luved this chapter! there are so little daniel and sam stories out right now that are actually good like urs! please update this story soon! i luv it!