Reviews for Thief
Asukachan07 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
What an awesome AU! I think it's a definitive one-shot. You gave us enough. You gave us more than enough. I would've liked to see all SG1 members together against a more interesting villain than the Ori, maybe in a movie.
Jack was not likeable here, but except for cursing Sam, he wasn't that ooc. He HAS looked bored through several of Sam's or Daniel's technical speeches. He's smarter than he ever pretended to be, and could've shown a bit more support to his younger teammates, his hate for scientists be damned.
Thanks for sharing!
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I love this story!:) I didn't think I'd like the team as thieves at first but you got each of them just right AND you included anyone who's ever been on SG-1. I liked that. It would've been a bit too crowded on the show but I've always wanted to have them in one place and it works here. Please give me more!
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw... Interesting too. The view of Jack, I mean. Is he going to have any redeeming features?
Too lazy to log in Hawk Stout chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Yay! I liked this. Is it a one shot or are you continuing it? I like how ALL the members of SG1 are there.
Silver Midnight chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I really like this. I like how you gave each character's motivation, and the end line is hilarious. I like Jack on the show, but you made me hate him, and that's an awesome talent.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This was strange and really wonderful. I especially liked that last line. Loved how everything got twisted up and yet stayed the same. Fantastic fic. More please.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
::grins:: I love this story and have read it before but apparently didn't review... maybe I did on another site... anyway good job!
Terelou chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Welcome back and with a really cute story! I like it. Does this mean you are going to finish your other stories and that we will see new stories from you? I certainly hope so.!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This is different! ANd I like different. :)
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Interesting start, especially with Sam and Daniel's background history together (although I am a Sam/Jack fan). Poor Daniel, having to compete with senile Jack, heh heh. That's what you call competition - or is it rivalry? I'm not sure if anyone has commented on this, but Tealk is actually Teal'c and Sherry is Sha're (although on the Stargate movie they spell is Sha'uri). Otherwise, very good.

I look forward to more :D
Chas54 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
There's more, right? I mean your not, going too leave's all hanging are you?
Max designation X5452 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
i luved this chapter! there are so little daniel and sam stories out right now that are actually good like urs! please update this story soon! i luv it!