Reviews for pale
bluaria chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is tragic. Gorgeous. You've characterized everyone so well... and your classification of the colour white is beautiful.

The last line struck me. I shed a tear.
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This was pretty good. I personally suck at Chess so I'd just hate that right off the bat. Its just funny that Lexaeus lost. What was he thinking challenging Vexen in the first place?

"Now you can be nothing instead of just being nobody."

I like that line. It just made me smile. I like how you made evil the victim here. Not everything is black and white...(well you know what I mean) There are different shades of different colors! Anyway I really liked this and to favorites it goes.
we.are.glitter chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
loved it. 8D
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
"There’s nothing left except for them in their black coats and a colourful boy and his colourful friends beating rainbow steps up the stairs."

I love that line so much. I love this whole fic so much. It's not often you see stuff about Lexaeus - who doesn't even have his own little character-choice thingamabob.
therichnobody chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
If that ain't deep, then the sun ain't hot. All I can say is dude...

Beautiful...but me being me...

Lexaeus lost! Ha ha ha!

Nice story...
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
It's an odd flipside where good is evil and evil is the victim... I like the second to last line... Pretty.
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Man, that was kinda creepy for some reason!

Nice Ending!
The Soup chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
"Because in the end, white will always devour the blackest of hearts.

now you can be nothing instead of just being nobody."

Are you trying to make me cry? O.O *watery eyes* That's wonderfully emo, that right there. So is Axel's line from CoM when he "killed" Vexen.

Way to go!

~The Soup
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Interesting. I like the idea of the chess game.
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Nyaa. I like this! Thanks for writing it! Until next time! _ Hehe!
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Hmm... I like your words.

Good and short

nice one

Eleventh End chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Creepy. :D But oh so awesome, as always.

Great job!

BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 5/28/2006

I be of the liking of this.

imlurking chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Very simple, but excellent. I love these characters.