Reviews for Equilibrium
Blackrose2005 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Aw,, Cute! I can understand chapter 1 & 2 very well. All girls get that kinda of feeling though! And... I love chap 3! Oh, and the preview of the next fic... wow... Odd, but interesting!
Peppercorn chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Aw the ToFu part XD
animefreak5483 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
cute fic.

thanks for the good read.
animefreak5483 chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
It was cute.

Very good RecYan... oh and there is a special part for the ToFuu? Lovely.
animefreak5483 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I was looking for the off chance a good story might pop up here... this one looks like I found it.

Now- I hope that my fav couple gets some much needed fic time.

RecYan- very rare in the fanfic world... but oh so cute.

Good Job so far- poor yanagi
Nils chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
i would love it u would continue this story. wid more of ToFuu, i mean! but even still it's nice!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Maya-nii chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
*grin* The last part where it hinted at lemon made me grin madly. Like what I'm doing now.

Great work.
anon chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
KAWAII! Such a sweet scene TOFU made back there... ;) I like the story...bittersweet... Your upcomoming story sounds interesting... ;) you know what that means! hope to read more from you...goodluck
Shenhui chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
It's really really sweet and kawaii and so good.. It made me feel giddy...

Looking forward to read more of your ToFuu fics.

yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
hi! you always review my fic so it's my turn to return the favor, eh? _~

*re-reads the fic* Oh! where's fuu-chan? ok, i hope she'll come up in the next chapters! hehe, yea, i know this is a mostly rec/yan fic but i'm waiting for some tofuu bits too! overall, it's really good and doesn't feel like a first attempt. congrats! hope you'll update soon, i wana know what mi-chan's going to do!
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Well vey interesting .. I can't wait to read more!

anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
oh...yanagi's POV eh? interesting...really it is hard to compete with someone's best friend...really...hehe...please update :)
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
to enjoy more reviews, take my advice. ENABLE THE ANONYMOUS REVIEWS!

a fic from yanagi's POV. we haven't had one of these for a long time. the style is okay, no problems in grammar and spelling; storyline: interesting. judgment: oh please continue!

hopefully i made your day!

Shenhui chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I think it's sweet.. do continue..