Reviews for Wounds Beyond Healing
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
That was wonderful!
IndigoBug chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I like this but it looks like something got cut out. Ctrlf 'seekfull stop Sebastian' and you'll find it! :)
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Wow...such a powerful metaphor..o.o Anyway, I love how you wrote the story! It's very well written!
Susan chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
It's been a while since you wrote anything. But- I didn't read this fic of yours either so this also makes me a bad person. Now, I am reviewing and telling you right now that any writing style you attempt works for you. You're a very devoted writer who doesn't update as often as she should. You should bless us with your superb stories. Please update! This is one of the your best works yet. Then again, I always say that!
Sakyh chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
wo what a powerful story! very descriptive! I wish my writing style was like yours!

The only problem with the story is the ending. It's not a bad ending, but it's just vague to me. especially the last sentence. Otherwise, it's perfect. seriously
FireEdge chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Hey! Wow, this is definitely something different! But, it's nice to see you trying something new, and just so you know I'm glad you did! This story is very nicely done. I love the perspective that you gave to Zelos, and I think it does a good job in telling his childhood. I've never really given much thought into it before, and I have to say, this made his background come to life.

I don't even know where to start or what to say... There's just too much to comment on. But I think I'll just go with: "I liked all of it." _ However, I caught a few ponctuation errors and there was this one sentence that didn't make any sense. I think maybe it was typoed or had a formatting error or something, but yeah... Other than that, great job! Looking forward to what you have planned next!
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
A very interesting look at the side of Zelos we don't see very often. This is believeably written and makes you think about why Zelos acts the way he does. A piece that will hopefully make people think about and appreciate more a character who seems to be often misunderstood, excellent work. :)
cardmaster372 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This fic is so underappreciated that it's not even funny. I keep using the word funny a lot. Sorries! Anyway, I thought this was a wonderful aspect of Zelos's character that is kind of OOC but it makes so much sense to build up to his later character. I especially love the Seles and Zelos interaction and your way of writing Seles's mother. I dislike Mylene and well... you wrote it like that which is a good thing I suppose..

I don't know. This story is really long for a first chapter and well... maybe that's why it's underappreciated? Anyway, this has to be one of your better angst works ever. I love the way you use the first POV and the way you try to make Zelos seem a bit more human. Oh and let's not forget the petal imagery. I wish I can draw. I would so draw that scene. Very lovely.

Your writing is slowly changing and improving. I recommend you use this writing style more in the future.. it just seems more beautiful and easy. Or at least for the 1st POV, use this. Not more to say but update soon and this got to be another favorite! *throws a cheer*
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Throw tomatoes? Now why on earth would people do that? I'd throw money, if I could. XD Though, one: I don't have much to my name (yet), and two: bills can't transmit through printers, scanners or faxes, and even if they did, that'd be called counterfeiting. An illegal act.

I don't know what to say... well, it's a favorite, that much I can say. As that other person said, totally a new insight to Zelos, the Chosen of Mana. While many like to give such on Zelos Wilder, none before have given so much on Zelos, the Chosen of Mana. The Child of the Church without a free will. ...How could something so cynical be so... right? X.X

Amazing use of metaphors, by the way. I love metaphors! o