Reviews for Cats Can Become Monogamous
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I want you to meet my ma... Awwwwwww...3

Do you really hear his accent that much?(:

Over the phone and still watching each other is a different kind of conversation, I like it!

I'm glad they became a couple...(:

Oh, and FYI, my favorite color is dark red...;)
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
this was a great serie of story's :P
luverofthings chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I loved this series!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
AWE! He wants her to meet his mommy... How sweet is that... I loved this series.. Great writing...

JENNIFER
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Aw, what a sweet ending. Love that he was a complete jackass for like 90 percent of the fic. And Flack pointing out the hickey was hilarious! Well done! I liked 'em all, and my favorite color is blue, since you asked.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Wow! that was the best one of all!

Lindsay and Danny are the best couple ever and i totallt love the sappy stuff too, cuz i guess I'm odd like that. Trul genius. I cry from happiness, well, i don't cry, but i'm still really happy.

PS: I LOVE Danny!
scottiegal2012 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I LOVED it...

Purple ;)
lemmingduck chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Yeah that whole Cat series was pretty hot.
licorice80 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow, that was great!

You've really captured the characters.

Don't stop with the D/L!
geekluvsg chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
as sad as it is all good things must come to an end i suppose. this was a riveting and breath stopping series. thank you so much for writing it. please don't stop writing d/l you do it so well!
sissine chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
i seriously loved this serie. I mean if you ahve other bright ideas like that, don't hesitate and write then down, hope you will write more stories like that.

well done
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Aw, I liked it! I don't remember if I've reviewed any of these stories or not (I'm a bit new to the reviewing thing) but I've read them all and totally loved them! I like that you kinda showed the sweeter side of both of them here...very nice! And I loved how you ended it...I mean come on meeting the mom, that's a big deal! Lol...so yeah I really liked it! Well done!

Oh and my favorite color...the blue of the sky after the sun sets...but while it's still a little light...*twilight*! Thanks for asking;)
Dryan89 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
great job! kudos!
Adamsgirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
aw! that was a great way to end it! :D great job. You did justice to this sory and ended it on a good note, instead of dragging it on. I loved this series and I hope you write more D/L stories in the future! :D
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This was great.

I am so going to MISS THIS SERIES!

I hope you see there's a definite need for good DL smut.

Please negotiate with your muse...your readers will be waiting!