Reviews for A supernatural calling
kirallie chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
Good storyline but could really use a beta to go over it for you.
kirallie chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Um, have you checked your grammar? Your sentences jump around and some don't make sense. So True rewound 2 days or something?
DeanFanGirl chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
LOL! Loved it!
Mad18Max chapter 14 . 7/19/2007
ROFL! OMG that's awesome! Not the Impala! Lol, great story loved it. Now I kinda want to try a Supernat/Tru Call fic! I really liked it, an interesting reaction from Jack, though. Really interesting! Makes me wonder!
Mad18Max chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
First things first a Supernat and Tru Calling Crossover? WOOT WOOT WOOT!
Acheron Blake chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
This story mixed two of the greatest shows.

It was really inspiring!

Two Thumbs Up!
StoryGirl83 chapter 14 . 4/22/2007
Awesome story. Loved the way you connected the two series.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 14 . 3/11/2007
YAY! You finally finished this fic! You did a really great job and I love how everything turned out, especially between Tru, Harrison and Jack. I love how you wrote the brother/sister relationship between Tru and Harrison. It's all very sweet! And, of course, ya gotta love the ending with Tru and Jack.

-"'Cause you deserve to live, Tru Davies." -

Aw... so sweet and how he leaves her all confused too. Such a typical Jack thing, I think. I hope you write more fanfics soon! Good job, girlie! I'm proud of ya! ;)
alwaysateen chapter 14 . 3/11/2007
Great to see you back to writing and that was a nice finish! I like the way you mixed this two wonderful shows together!

Great job!
Glaceo chapter 14 . 3/8/2007
that was a good ending.
mae-E chapter 14 . 3/7/2007
chapters 12 thru 14 were really cool! i really enjoyed them and this story.

i liked that you ended with him noticeing the srcatch that harrison left on the carand fliping out over it! that was funny.

you did a great job on this chapter.
wcfan chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
I really like this story. I clicked it as soon as I saw Sam's name. I don't usually read fics from Tru Calling but they are showing the re-runs in my country and I thought why not. I'm glad that I decided to check it out.
RewindSlayer chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Not done reading it, but so far it looks pretty awesome. TrucallingSupernatural crossover. I have the same kind of story too. hehe, keep up the good work
mae-E chapter 11 . 12/1/2006
wow! what a cliffhanger!

hope you update soon. you did good on this chapter.

So is this all part of tru's plan? to get the demon to let it's guard down?
cherrygurl1225 chapter 11 . 11/29/2006
Good chapter, Mandy! Interesting to see Tru give into her temptations, but I hope she snaps out of it soon or that Jack can save her or something. Hehe...;) Update, girl!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »