Reviews for As you wish, Rose
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Hello, my name is Anne. I came across your story and I read it. I've enjoyed it and I thought it was fantastic. I say I slice of rainbow cake for you. No, that just doesn't feel right, does it? So I say a whole cake for you. You deserve this...
TiffanylovesFanfiction chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Hello my name is Tiffany,and i would like to tell you did a fantastic job on this. In fact a awesome job if you need something else to write about let me know ok. Welp I am gonna go for now so bye.
Tiffany
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Ok, I wasn't excepting this. It is moving a bit fast.
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Woah! Never seen an evil Mickey. I like it though. I mean, not the him-hurting-Rose part, but the idea in general.

It is a bit rushed, maybe more description. Or maybe drawing it out longer? I dunno.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
YES! AND FINALLY WE ARE RID OF MICKY THE IDIOT!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Oh it's good and yeah a bit rushed but it's good nonetheless don't worry so much you're doing fine
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
hmm doing a bit of Micky stereotyping... Although I must admit I do hate Micky... All I ever call him is Micky the Idiot
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
is there anymore cos I really hope so.

please let me know.
Taylor Harkness chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
This was a very good story. Even if it was dark, morbid, random, evil, and psychotic. Hell, I love that stuff! Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Sad.
bex19 chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
This is Brill! Please update A.S.A.P! I think you should send them to somewhere peaceful and romantic then the Doctor and Rose admit their feelings for eachother! That would be fab!
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
a nice fantastic planet with the best spas and beaches and best smelling flowers nice people and best of all the best best best shop's EVER.

done :)

update
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
ok what is a beta if you tell me if i like it i shall say ok

send them to spain in the future i know alot of places there
cutie-beaky chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
i like this a lot! update soon
Fiara Fantasy chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
i'd like them to go to some beautiful blue planet with beaches. and i volunteer forbeta if you think you need it but i think you're doing fine.