Reviews for The Cavalry
Yabbit chapter 8 . 2/10
Im shocked no one has thought of bringing this many epic crossovers for one story (fight).
This is very well written and true to form.
I cannot wait to read the rest.
Kudos.
:P
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Oh, this is really cool now! :D
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
COOL! :D
l4w chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Awesome team-up
I do so hope that there will be more
Thanks
Keedra2173 chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
What a lovely cast. I wish you were still writing th8s. Good story.
KrisB-71854 chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
I just stumbled across this fic today. This is totally awesome. It's sad that your muse dried up on it.

If you ever could possibly think to write in this sand box, you should write his road trip which gathered all these people.

The one bit that I was rather mixed on was him carrying a Prince of Hell within him. After reading that it was the Protector of Man currently known as Alexander that was around to drive off the first demons, I'd have figured that you'd have made him something like a high lander style immortal while in their reality, but coming back home to the distant past where he needed to set things up, but first arrange to kick the demons off Earth.

Well, that could be an interesting sequel as well, but he'd basically have lived through that time twice. I liked Dawn being the person that he told his secrets to. Dawn seemed more of his current priest though.

You did good here.
dragon-game chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Damn...I can't believe this story was abandoned. You have so many wonderful crossovers, that this has been a pleasure to read. I really hope your muse comes back to you one day, because I really want to know how the Scoobies react to what Xander has been through. Great job!
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I love how you see Xander. Great fic.
TrisakAminawn chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Er...obviously, things are ridiculously overconvenient and Buffy has been reduced to a caricature. Lots of amusing things, though. I especially liked Oz and Robocop as a duo, although this is so dialogue-focused and they're so silent they didn't actually 'duo' that much. And Alucard, probably because he's so utterly over-the-top.

You confused the *hell* out of me when Constantine showed up, because since he was looking for 'Ripper' I naturally assumed him a blond English warlock notable for his bloody-minded stubbornness, loose yet persistent morals, inability to stop everyone around him from dying horribly, and the way he seems to regularly get the advantage of far more powerful beings. Especially since his cosmology meshes a lot better with the Buffyverse. That he was the Catholic Californian rhymes-with-mean threw me for a loop. Though I suppose it shouldn't, with Nosferatu running around.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Love this fic! Please update.
ChaosRune chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
I just want to say, Buffy is a bitch and I wish she would die like she should have in the show. The rest of the fic is excellent
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
cool
wild wolf free17 chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
This was a lot of fun. I wish there were more.
Blackdex chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
please continue at some point. ciao