Reviews for Experimentation
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Aw, that was so cute! I love the pairing Daisuke/Ken! It's one of my favorites! They are so cute and adorable together! I love submissive Ken!

I loved this story so much!
00040004 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Amazing... _~... I LOVE the details... so yummy!
ladyccino chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
cute & hawt x_X
torib0o chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Omg fluffy and smexy xD

You have made my day and it made smile to see their western names; it brings on a sense of nostalgia _
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was super cute... :D Very well written too.
MizuTsuki17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I liked it, good job!
Lonely Moon chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
*Claps* Very good I really like it. It is so cute and hot at the same time. Very well writen and described. Very good, one of the best Davis and Ken fics I have read. Keep it up, *add story to favorites*
JahLoveAngel chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I really did like this fic, it was well-written and the idea was great. But I thought it was unrealistic that Davis and Ken didn't kiss until after they had sex. It was sort of a letdown after an otherwise great fic.
foxy-comic-death chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Aw! So cute! LUV IT!
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
That was awesome! I really like how at the end you said it was his first kiss. How sweet is that! .
Dozing Dead chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Yum... drool fest. I loved it.
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Kool fic. Looks like Ken likes getting bitten on the neck...
iTsUkI-kUn chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Lol 3
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
YAY i loved it! ! so kawaii! ...what does uke mean? JW
CrazedPenguin chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
OMG!, no forget omg OMFG! I absolutely love you for writting this story i mean is is so...so... Perfect i mean is has the right things needed to make it a wonderful love story and you would never expect things to g down the way that they happened...Wow I'm freakin serious i don't care if you are a girl or a guy this story is so adorable! This is coming from a guy by the way. And if it helps I would have to say that that is my favorite digimon yaoi fan fiction I have read thus far and I have read quite a few. I love your story and i'm going to go check out some more of your work now.

~CrazedPenuin*