Reviews for The AntiUncle
Why don't people make fics like these anymore?
Loved it! I read all the story today and it was great!
Anti-Cosmo Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Ok, so I typically never read stories that are more than 4000words or so. But, I was scrolling through Fop fanfics and literally accidentally clicked this. So, I thought, "what the heck, I'll read it". About halfway through the 1st chapter, I could not stop reading. I was totaly hooked. The plot, the characters, the settings, it was all phenomenal. It was admittedly one of the best stories I have ever read, published, online, or otherwise. As for the ending, I loved it, it was one of those special ones that left you all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you for this wonderful piece of literature, and for bringing me so much joy reading it.
-Sincerely, Anti-CosmoFangirl
AnonymouslyUnknowlyWriter chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Amazing story! I loved it! I even ditched "quality" time with my parents to read it! In other words, avoiding them and saying no if they ask me if I want to watch tv with them. You should write another story like this but with just the anti-fairies :D
Somewhat Invisable chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
G'ahh! Another cliffhanger! I liked this chapter a lot, though. Things are getting more exciting :D and the humor included reminds me of that which would be in the show.
Somewhat Invisable chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
The suspense! I must read the next chapter. This is still great
BTW I saw the link to your website and I'll probably read some of your original work. You are quite talented.
Somewhat Invisable chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I want to know what's going on in AC's head... hmm...
Somewhat Invisable chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Ooh sneaky Anti-Cosmo! I knew he stole the record!
I love the fact that all of the stories you write about FOP stay consistent. I might have to read your other stories too! :D
Somewhat Invisable chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I thought that might be why Anti-Cosmo kidnapped Tabby! I feel so proud of myself for guessing right XD!
Somewhat Invisable chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Aw... Poor Anti-Wanda... D:
Somewhat Invisable chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Woops... That last guest was me. Forgot to sign in... awkward... XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Ooh did AC and AW take the missing file? OwO
Somewhat Invisable chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
he certainly is a smooth talker to be able to trick Cosmo and a six year old... xD
I can't wait to see what happens next. Seriously, you're stories are really fun to read. Why didn't I discover them sooner?
Sub Zero0 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Great! Great! just love these chpaters!

SubZero
Sub Zero0 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
oo nice i love the fact the he might be lureing them into a trap! hehe i've been on this laptop for idk how long today :P
Sub Zero0 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
you know Anti-Cosmo isent realy mean in the cartoon ether most people make him in the storys though but you are keeping him in chareter witch is awesome in the story im trying to write i have to change abunch of stuff.

SubZero