Reviews for Agni's Flames
wolfsblood13 chapter 28 . 12/27/2013
Oh my god this story is so awesome. Your story had my emotions run though the ringer there and had a hard to deiced to ether laugh of feel sad for some one. I do hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
WHAT THE HONEST FUCK? YOU STOP WRITING THE STORY JUST AS HES ABOUT TO TRUST IN TORA? SERIOUSLY? Honestly, I know what it feels like to have writers block and I also know what it feels like to have irl issues so that you can't continue the story, but seriously? Its been freaking 4 years or something like that! I really really REALLY like this story (Mind you, its hard to get me to get to like a Zutara story seeing how Id much ratherreadsuport Zukka)
anime12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I realy liked ur other storie i wish i could get over my pile of writers block 2 actually write a story... luv ur work
WingedAngel96822 chapter 28 . 10/29/2010
Holy cow this is such a good story! I hope you update it and Zuko gets an awesome fighting scene.
amethyst85 chapter 28 . 8/16/2010
You're an amazing writer, I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope there's a butt kicking fight scene!
Rufescent chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
WOw, Thanks Alot (sarcasm). You left it at a cliff hanger. Thanks (sarcasm). This is really good. (really, really good, too bad you haven't updated this in a while.)-(not sarcasm)
sailorvickii11 chapter 28 . 3/16/2010
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! you have to keep going! i have to know what happens! I love how you have added other elements like that Shakaku, Yong and Shizuko. I just hope you can add more! i know that it has been over a year since you last updated... but please! i would be so happy if you could! this story much like Hunted Water, it has all that i love from a Avatar Story! :D so please keep writing! :D
Moussahijinx chapter 28 . 2/25/2009
Hey there! Stumbled across your story while checking out the archives and I'm rather glad I did. You have created an alternate reality that is both interesting and enjoyable! Your original characters are a plus to the story, and you have kept the action/interaction relevant and entertaining. I always fear reviewing long-running stories, because it's hard to wait those weeks for an update, but I had to leave one for this. It's very enjoyable and I really hope you update soon. I've noticed a few grammatical errors/word choice corrections here and there among the chapters (usually caused by spellchecking quickly), but it doesn't effect the enjoyment of your tale. Again, a really creative and unique story and I hope you have time to continue it soon. Cheers! :)
enteryournamehere5 chapter 28 . 2/10/2009
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 28 . 1/14/2009
wat going to happen next
Illico chapter 28 . 9/20/2008
Well, the chapter was worth the wait. Fighting is difficult to convey, but I have to say I could imagine it all vividly. It was really good. Can't wait till the next chapter. :)
Ryan-Draven57 chapter 27 . 8/1/2008
great story so far
Penzee chapter 27 . 7/15/2008
I Love this story! I can't wait to see what will happen in he next chapter! Update soon please!
jjinks chapter 27 . 6/13/2008
This is going to be good. Thank you Commander Haku for proposing a dinner. I look forward to seeing what happens during the dinner. If Zuko and Katara are going to keep their relationship a secret from everyone else you wasn't on the boat, how long is that going to last? I can't see that lasting very long, especially if Sokka is there.
jjinks chapter 26 . 6/13/2008
It's been so long since I've read this I had to go back and glance through the chapters so I could remember what exactly was happening. I felt so bad there for Zuko at the end. He belongs with Katara. I think she has received him rather well.