Reviews for Shine a Light
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I'm only just catching up on House and do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Wilson-focussed No Reason tag (ie this is amazing thank u so much im emotinaolyl)
BriGranger1990 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
i like it! though reading this make me very impatient
Strictly-Original chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
please write more to this story thanks.
Stephantom chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I liked this. Good grasp of the characters. And I disagree with Angelfirenze - I believe Wilson probably did know House before the infarction, given that he says in Detox, "No. I was there." House's cynicism and acerbicness have always been a part of him, but I think it's possible that he used to enjoy life more and put more effort into things. Wilson's not looking for a complete personality change from House, but he does want him to snap out of his self-destructive (and... others-destructive) tendencies... Anyway, good job.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Nicely done. Good work.

wonanee chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I really enjoyed it, moving but sober and very in character. I think it would be funny if you'd give a shot at those last part from house p.o.v., what do you think?
cloudsofwitness chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This was really good. You capture House and Wilson very well - they seem real. Please, continue this fic! Or write another one! I like your writing.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This was awesome and adorable. My only quibble is that during 'No Reason,' Wilson revealed through his criticism of House (or rather, House's hallucination of Wilson criticizing him) that it is unlikely that Wilson was there when House had his infarction. He seems to think that House can change and suddenly start seeing the bright side of things and that the infarction was the cause of his 'downslide.' We know through Cuddy, Stacy, and Dylan Crandall that House has always been a cynical son of a bitch and no amount of goading from Wilson will change that.

Other than that, fantastic.
AtreidesHeir chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Why is it that all the stories that I read that I really like and want to read more of are complete ones? This was nice. I loved the part about finding the straight razor, that was a nice touch. Well, written and in character:)
Exotic Emeralds chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
*tear tear* That was so bittersweet. I absolutely loved it!