Reviews for Team 7 Skips Training
Megan chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
OMG I am laughing SO hard at this. hahahahaha! This is one of the biggest wtfs I have ever read, and its hilarious!
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
WTF! That was totally random and completely weird. All in all, totally worth the loss of brain cells.

Keep it up, RL121
Another-Slutty-Wolfie chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
... OMJ!OMJ!

that was fuckin' hillarious! (exuse my Hidan language)
bribri14 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
ohhh woooooooooooow! tht waz so damnn funnie! sry 4 my language but it waz!1 hhahahahahhaha i havent laughed tht long 4 a lil while!1 thankk u 4 makin diz! hehehehhehehehee :D :) :D :) :D :)
anticollision chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
okay. that was awesome. lol!

my favorite part where i literally lol'd was "Since when was anybody ever busy? Kakashi found this very suspicious and decided to go murder Gai in cold blood." IT MADE ME GIIGGGGGGLLLLE!

good job. lol XDDDD
xBellaLunax chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
omg. funny does not even begin to cover it. lmao. tht was hillarious. and very extremely random. i loved it. xD especially OOC Hinata. she was by far the best. great job. (:
Lady Ashurii chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
wtf?
Kygolie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i laughed so hard i fell on my butt...DONT LAUGH AT ME! *hides under table* hey Sasuke and Sakura are still at it...O_O
SynysterVamp chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
you know haku is a guy right lol
sunny chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
like wtf this is like goddamned hilarious and outragious you are awesome i lmao
Cassandra Raie chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
haha, this is the funniest and randomest fic i have read in a long time. i dont think i have laughed this hard in ages.

great job!
3WordsArentEnough chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
haha! loved it!
random reviewing person chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Yay, crack fiks make me so happiful inside, since they relate 2 me!
Coscat chapter 1 . 6/14/2007